DESeption
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I doubt Brandon smith is some honourable guy doing it for his legacy..They must have some awesome 3rd party deals coming in definitely not connected to politis at all
I think he'd rather go to a top team that can contend for a premiership than a bottom dweller. 100k a year isn't a good enough incentive to join a bottom team when you're being offered 800k at a top team. No 3rd party needed.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I think he'd rather go to a top team that can contend for a premiership than a bottom dweller. 100k a year isn't a good enough incentive to join a bottom team when you're being offered 800k at a top team. No 3rd party needed.
How is that side under the cap it’s ridiculous

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How is that side under the cap it’s ridiculous
because they spend all of their salary cap on their top 17 and they get players for what they're worth or unders. They have the pick of the litter when it comes to recruitment. I would like the NRL to have all salaries public but I also think it's absurd to actually think teams are over the salary cap.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect a call from the NRL in the next few days. They have a job going in their salary cap audit department and one of the key requirements is exceptional relationship management skills to keep the likes of Nick Politis happy.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Expect a call from the NRL in the next few days. They have a job going in their salary cap audit department and one of the key requirements is exceptional relationship management skills to keep the likes of Nick Politis happy.
They reached out to my wife about a role today. few positions available in the finance department it seems.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Staying at the Storm for another 4 years. Sucked in Dolphins.

That means the storm have 4 mil at least tied up in 4 players in Munster, Hughes. Pap and Grant. That only leaves about 5mil for the rest of the 26. Meaning the rest of the squad on average have to be on min wage, how does that work? I smell another salary cap scandal coming. Presumably another 2 or 3 years down the tract after the fact, just like the last one. Also article is openly saying ceo is paying Munster extra under the table… rediculous.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That means the storm have 4 mil at least tied up in 4 players in Munster, Hughes. Pap and Grant. That only leaves about 5mil for the rest of the 26. Meaning the rest of the squad on average have to be on min wage, how does that work? I smell another salary cap scandal coming. Presumably another 2 or 3 years down the tract after the fact, just like the last one. Also article is openly saying ceo is paying Munster extra under the table… rediculous.
Does that mean that Meaney is available ???:tearsofjoy: