Fox Sports Cameron McInnes

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
#NRL360 Reporting The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Have Privately Started Enquiring About Cameron McInnes.

With Their Halves Of Norman & Clune Clicking, Hunt A Better Fit At Hooker. McInnes Isn’t Happy Playing 13, They Are After A Couple Forwards Including Adam Elliott For The 13 Jersey & Jack DeBelin On A Possible Return To The Dragons In 2021

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're being linked with everyone at this point and it will continue for months. They just linked us with B. Smith like two seconds ago.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if we would have been linked with all these players if Pay had been extended? Unless one of these players actually signs with us there’s not much to be excited about

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ben Hunt
Cam Smith
Cam Mcinnes
Harry Grant
Brandon Smith

Surely we make a big play for one of these guys. Storm cant keep all 3 on the books and surely Dragons have to decide between who they move forward with. Any of these players make us a top 8 contender straight way in my opinion.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As least were being linked to good players we need...not duds like Oldfied. The good rumours - Burton, Smith/McInness, Lewis to Storm/Broncos - are what get most fans going through these lean times

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This Would Be Great. Very Good Defender And Provides Good Service, Not The Offensive Weapon I'd Ideally Want But I Think He's Capable Of Offering More Under A New Coach

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He cant make the dragons no.9 for a reason , yes he's a good defender and tries hard but attacking wise he doesn't create much. I think we wait for someone better to pop up.

With the new changes to the game its very important to have an attacking no.9 Just look how the dragons started winning when they swapped mcinnes for hunt

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Swaps Elliot for McInnes he can have the 9 with us undisputed even chuck in Montoya as a package deal
And Lewis.
BTW, I love your avatar. One of my favourite actors. He was great in Vice Principals

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks
And Lewis.
BTW, I love your avatar. One of my favourite actors. He was great in Vice Principals
Thanks Kenny’s the man and yeah it sounds like a hone shopping commercial now
They can take Elliot and Montoya but with there’s more and for today only you can have rugby league royalty The kings niece Lauren Lewis

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Interesting, would definitely slot in nicely if was true.!!

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He cant make the dragons no.9 for a reason , yes he's a good defender and tries hard but attacking wise he doesn't create much. I think we wait for someone better to pop up.

With the new changes to the game its very important to have an attacking no.9 Just look how the dragons started winning when they swapped mcinnes for hunt
McInnes is decent, Dragons started winning cos hunt is a better hooker than half. Not because McInnes isnt good enough at hooker.