News Cameron McInnes potentially on the outer

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sure, but then what happens to J Hughes (Halfback) & Finucane (Lock)?
Finucane prop. Hughes off the bench or moved on. That's the only way to fit all three in.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Finucane prop. Hughes off the bench or moved on. That's the only way to fit all three in.
Hughes is a genuine ball playing fullback. Talked him up the other week as a real option for us and got shit on...
1. Hughes
6. Averillo
7. Burton
Would be great

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hughes is a genuine ball playing fullback. Talked him up the other week as a real option for us and got shit on...
1. Hughes
6. Averillo
7. Burton
Would be great
just very inexperienced

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Hughes
6. Averillo
7. Burton
Would be great
I rate Hughes. He's had a very good season this year. He'd be a great buy for fullback for us if he was available. I'd struggle to give you a weakness of his, he's good or great in everything he does. Before this season you could say his kicking game but he's improved massively in that aspect too.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I rate Hughes. He's had a very good season this year. He'd be a great buy for fullback for us if he was available. I'd struggle to give you a weakness of his, he's good or great in everything he does. Before this season you could say his kicking game but he's improved massively in that aspect too.
Yeah his mid to short range kicks for his wingers has improved out of sight. Quality player who isn't a genuine half imo I always thought his job would be made alot harder there when Smith goes, but with Grant coming back who knows maybe he will stay in the 7 long term

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
We need to throw a blank cheque at Brandon Smith. I can already see he’s a Bulldog.