News Cameron McInnes’ future at St George Illawarra is looking increasingly shaky

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's probably where i disagree 600k isn't to me anyway a "good price".

As said revert to Baz's intuition, not inconceivable JMK could go ok and he's quick, plus is on WAY less than 600 large.
It’s hard to judge last year’s players accurately because of how bad and under strength we were.
Who knows what improvement Baz can get out of the players this year. it’s exciting times for us. But if JMK or Katoa don’t come on, Then McInnes wouldn’t be a bad option.Of course it would be better to pay less but the market dictates the price ultimately

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
broncos are in a similar position needing some cap relief and are open to letting macca leave if dragons pay up, dragons want broncos to pay close to 50% of maccas wage, they have refused to even consider anything near that amount

its a stalemate

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
That's probably where i disagree 600k isn't to me anyway a "good price".

As said revert to Baz's intuition, not inconceivable JMK could go ok and he's quick, plus is on WAY less than 600 large.
Jmk quick?

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez Tigers miss out again? This Madge bloke has some serious pulling power aye?... :tearsofjoy:

Might throw a sneaky $50 on them getting the spoon.
I don’t know why more people aren’t picking tigers for the spoon, there spine isn’t much, Centre pairing is problems waiting to happen and the forwards aren’t exceptional

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons must be going with debelin to play lock

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t realise it was for season 2022. Assumed it was next year. Not sure why the Sharks would jump at this so quick.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez Tigers miss out again? This Madge bloke has some serious pulling power aye?... :tearsofjoy:

Might throw a sneaky $50 on them getting the spoon.
Tigers CEO - Come and join us we're going places.

Player - okay

Tigers CEO - You could open our premiership window.

Player - Can I see the the books?

Tigers CEO hands over the book. Player turns to page 1 and sees the coaches name. Player urgently jumps up.

Player - I've gotta go, my manager will be in touch.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Holy shit. That's horrible luck. This is another reason why you shouldn't be able to sign someone a year in advance.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holy shit. That's horrible luck. This is another reason why you shouldn't be able to sign someone a year in advance.
In saying that though
Not a bad time to sign a 4 year contract with a year still to go on your current one haha
So many times these ACL type injuries work against the player