Cam Smith

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont know why he would leave the storm after buying a house on the goldcoast to play at the dogs for a year at the end of his career.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a feeling who ever signs him will regret it as he will have a lengthy injury. Just a feeling.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Titans have signed Tino, Fifita, Ese Ese and Herbert.... compare that to us Allan, Hetherington, Waddell and we've still got room for Burton who doesn't look like coming this year.
Agree, I have no idea how Titans are in a better position cap-wise... remembering Ash Taylor is also close or on 1mil a season from memory, Tyrone Peachey was pricey and Proctor/Wallace didn’t come cheap..

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to offend but if anyone thinks there is even the slightest chance that Cam Smith would sign for us you need to check in to a rehab facility.

He lives on the Gold Coast now and is settled there. If he plays on it will be with titans or broncos. He ain’t moving his family to western Sydney for a farewell season with the Bulldogs unless we offer him $2 million at least.

Bin the thread sorry

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, I have no idea how Titans are in a better position cap-wise... remembering Ash Taylor is also close or on 1mil a season from memory, Tyrone Peachey was pricey and Proctor/Wallace didn’t come cheap..
They signed Fifita and Tino on big money and also got Ese Ese but they also got rid of Shannon Boyd, James, Cartwright and Arrow who were all on big money plus they had a fair amount of cap space before those moves..

Considering they have cheap options in their back 5 and a bunch of youngsters in their top 30, I can see how they'd still have space despite their big name signings.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My old boy told me yesterday that hes signed with the broncos, I didn't asked him where he heard it.from.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just wish he'd announce his retirement already.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, he's still the best hooker in the game. Only reason I wouldnt sign him is because if we won the premiership it'd be largely attributed to him......
couldnt care less if it was attributed to him and barb and anyone else. Its been too long. Just want a title loll

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can’t believe you people actually talkin about this thread that’s if cam smith will come to the dogs wake up people.