Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You see assassin it is people like you that give the club a bad name. I have followed the bulldogs longer than you have been around so don't
start throwing crap at me or anyone else for looking at the whole thing in perspective. You obviously do not have the mental capacity to realise that private function or not one step out of line and the whole thing comes to the medias attention . No I am not a wowser but look at the good examples in sports like Roger Federer. They know how to behave in private or otherwise. All this issue has done is create further dissemination of rugby league. The players act in public or in private in a civilised manner they won't give the media any excuse for cannon fodder. I reiterate irrespective of the circumstances and the venue why would meat head players wish to prance around naked anyway. The dogs never had any of these dramas years ago when they all played for the club and worked other jobs in the week. Too much money now and too much time on their hands spells danger for any young guy and its no good them blaming dugs or alcohol for their actions. Today everyone wants to blame something else or someone else for their actions. It is a simple none of them want to take responsibility for their own stupidity today.
Blah blah blah get fucked ****. You expect me to read your bullshit you spew when you start with "it's people like you".

It's people like you that should grow a fucking pair and not get triggered over nothing. Fucking snowflake ****. If you don't like it, feel free to fuck right off, I'll still support the boys especially against the media.

PS so because you're an older **** than me makes you a better fan? Get the fuck out of here you dumb ****. Stick your holier-than-thou attitude up your wrinkled arse, maggot.

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You see assassin it is people like you that give the club a bad name. I have followed the bulldogs longer than you have been around so don't
start throwing crap at me or anyone else for looking at the whole thing in perspective. You obviously do not have the mental capacity to realise that private function or not one step out of line and the whole thing comes to the medias attention . No I am not a wowser but look at the good examples in sports like Roger Federer. They know how to behave in private or otherwise. All this issue has done is create further dissemination of rugby league. The players act in public or in private in a civilised manner they won't give the media any excuse for cannon fodder. I reiterate irrespective of the circumstances and the venue why would meat head players wish to prance around naked anyway. The dogs never had any of these dramas years ago when they all played for the club and worked other jobs in the week. Too much money now and too much time on their hands spells danger for any young guy and its no good them blaming dugs or alcohol for their actions. Today everyone wants to blame something else or someone else for their actions. It is a simple none of them want to take responsibility for their own stupidity today.
The club never had these problems in the distant past because they didn't have sneaky pos news corp photographers hiding out in apartments or whatever with telescopic lenses trying to take pics, i can promise you every single rugby league club has had far worse things than this go down on a 'mad monday' in the past but it just didn't get photographed. Bloody hell i have seen my mates and even work colleagues get up to far more outrageous stuff than this, what is the saying? "Don't take life to seriously, you will never get out alive".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The club never had these problems in the distant past because they didn't have sneaky pos news corp photographers hiding out in apartments or whatever with telescopic lenses trying to take pics, i can promise you every single rugby league club has had far worse things than this go down on a 'mad monday' in the past but it just didn't get photographed. Bloody hell i have seen my mates and even work colleagues get up to far more outrageous stuff than this, what is the saying? "Don't take life to seriously, you will never get out alive".
Don't waste your time bro, this high and mighty motherfucker is stuck in the 60's.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
None of us know the full details of how this all came about. However what the hell were players thinking wandering around stark naked in the first place. Private function or not they should be aware that someone is going to tip off the media and blow the whole thing up so why oh why even think about wandering around naked and inviting the press to make a meal out of it. Footballers, like most most people in the public eye, should be aware and have the brains to realise that they will always be under the spotlight. Even more for the dogs where it is well known the press are always using them for a witch hunt. Irrespective of who is wrong or right on this issue do not under any circumstances walk around holding a lighted flame and not expect to be blamed for starting a fire. These are grown men for goodness sake so act like one for a change do they have to have nannies to watch their every moves. I rest my case.
Just a question, how the fuck do you get off that high-horse living in that fucking glass house of yours?

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
None of us know the full details of how this all came about. However what the hell were players thinking wandering around stark naked in the first place. Private function or not they should be aware that someone is going to tip off the media and blow the whole thing up so why oh why even think about wandering around naked and inviting the press to make a meal out of it. Footballers, like most most people in the public eye, should be aware and have the brains to realise that they will always be under the spotlight. Even more for the dogs where it is well known the press are always using them for a witch hunt. Irrespective of who is wrong or right on this issue do not under any circumstances walk around holding a lighted flame and not expect to be blamed for starting a fire. These are grown men for goodness sake so act like one for a change do they have to have nannies to watch their every moves. I rest my case.
You have obviously never had a night out with the boys

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't waste your time bro, this high and mighty motherfucker is stuck in the 60's.
lol that is almost an insult to the 60's, those mofo's knew how to party back than. Today's whipper snappers are pretty lame compared to that era, imagine his horror if he saw what went down after our awesome 80's team partied on after some of those premiership wins :laughing::laughing:

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol that is almost an insult to the 60's, those mofo's knew how to party back than. Today's whipper snappers are pretty lame compared to that era, imagine his horror if he saw what went down after our awesome 80's team partied on after some of those premiership wins :laughing::laughing:
What happened to the board room after the 84 grand final was amazing but..... what goes on tour stays on tour......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Have they said how the photos were taken?
Is there a building infront of that pub?
Nope.. it's literally alongside the Harbour Bridge (on the rail link side), so no way of taking photos that way. Its quite secluded.

I would say via a hired scissor lift, as I doubt even a 4WD and standing on roof would give you the angle to literally shoot front on.

Talkin' Sport alluded the scum **** was tipped off so he found a room in a building across the street.
No accommodation immediately in that area of The Rocks.

https://goo.gl/maps/xaEvH69Em5U2 - That's the area the hotel is. Hidden away from prying eyes.

https://goo.gl/maps/5JgsqTaRJJD2 - That's the hotel from Google Street View (remember the street view cameras are on a 1.5m to 2m pole on top of a Captiva/Astra) so angle is higher.

Look around, there's nothing.

The only way you get a photo like that (and I'm an amateur photographer with quite a lot of expensive gear), is by using a scissor lift.

Status
Not open for further replies.