Official Call for Calm re: Wakeham Part 2 (2020 Edition)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Rather than smugly bumping the old thread and embarrassing 95% of this forum, I’ll simply start this one and await the apologies to fly in.

I’ll reiterate my points from last year. His kicking game is extremely substandard, his defence is suss, and international performances against PNG and Lebanon are not form references for the ability to deliver at first grade level. The ludicrous hype around him was completely unjust.

The Kennel can now officially retire from the Wakeham circle jerk and move on with our lives.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rather than smugly bumping the old thread and embarrassing 95% of this forum, I’ll simply start this one and await the apologies to fly in.

I’ll reiterate my points from last year. His kicking game is extremely substandard, his defence is suss, and international performances against PNG and Lebanon are not form references for the ability to deliver at first grade level. The ludicrous hype around him was completely unjust.

The Kennel can now officially retire from the Wakeham circle jerk and move on with our lives.
Too small for first grade imo and he’s seeming to not be the answer but I’d rather him than Lewis until we can sign someone better. Lewis has had 60+ games so it’s unfair to cut Wakeham off under 10, just to bring Lewis back in.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger was my first choice halfback out of the current crop and that still stands.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have offered a little bit more for Reyonlds. Some on here were saying it would set back Wakeham's development. The only thing is we don't now for sure that Wakeham is actually that good or ever going to be real good

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Lewis can get 50+ games, then Wakeham should get more experience in first grade.

Lewis has shown he’s not up to it.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
How long have we persevered with Lewis? Neigh

Last edited:

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey horse

how much money did you win from your bet on the dogs tonight?

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact Wakeham is so shit and being selected at 7 should speak volumes on Lewis lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact Wakeham is so shit and being selected at 7 should speak volumes on Lewis lol
All our options in the halves suck arse, almost as much as their coach.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We should have offered a little bit more for Reyonlds. Some on here were saying it would set back Wakeham's development. The only thing is we don't now for sure that Wakeham is actually that good or ever going to be real good
Turn it up Brad. The Tigers are paying him 900k/year. It was good business that we didn’t come anywhere near that offer.

If we did then this period of decline would be ongoing until 2031.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

No if wakeham isn’t the answer then we sign a fucken gun young half not a shit Josh renoylds

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you have the same football IQ as pay hope you disappear when he does

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought Cogger looked ok tonight but I don't think it matters much. Lewis, Wakeham, Cogger all have pros and cons. If you could squash them into one player we would have JT on one of his bad days.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you have the same football IQ as pay hope you disappear when he does
Weren’t you one of the many who blew their load over Wakehams farcical Golden Boot nomination? I’m sorry but that alone cements your footy IQ in the negatives mate.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lunch money for me, overdue rent money for you.
you stupid retard

you should be thankful that didn't take up your silly bets... I would feel bad for collecting your disability pension

you acted like a big man after the 1 win and called me out.... what's happening now son?

you better hope Luke Thompson can get you out of the hole...