bye bye dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bye bye dragons smashed once again. when will they learn how to play the game. knights too rubbish they are. if orford doesnt get rep footy this yr its unbelievable. he carved up broncos.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
true, lol

I think Souths will have a much better year this year.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
The Dragons have had their fun in the sunshine, or was it the pub, hotel, brothels. They certainly cannot bring it on the field.

If I was a Dragons supporter, I would certainly ask for their heads. I would not put up with this.

Doust and Co should make a public apology to their fans.

2krazy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im abit dissapointed, im 1/4 man this years tips are crap
and gasnier better come back next week finch is playing with 2 badly bruised hand and this overrated centre sits there watchin his team suffer
the dragons gotta work on there defence or they are screwed
and if they loose next week then i dont think i'd be tipping em ever this season

lockyer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dragons and knights are deadset goneskis.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
are the Dragons inconsistent as they have been labelled over the last few years or are they simply overrated?

Christabella

Reaction score
midas said:
are the Dragons inconsistent as they have been labelled over the last few years or are they simply overrated?
In previous season they have been inconsistant - world beaters one week and losers to the bottom teams the next. However they have been consistantly poor in their opening 4 matches of 2005, maybe this will be the year they will finally shed the inconsistant tag!

G

_GGB_

Have no sympathy for the DRONGOS.......together with the RORTERS have to B my MOST HATED TEAM - THE CLOWNS aint won a premiership for like 30years WILL BE HAPPY IF THEY DON"T for another 30 years to

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahah so far i am 3/4 in tips. i was thinkin of choosing eels, but they hadnt got any momentum going into the game.. and their fans are kinda intimidating..how can u boo your own team? the only time i myt tip dragons is when they go up against the knights, and even then it would b a hard decision.

**BTW NUMBER 13 U STOLE MY AVATAR MOFO!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I am 0/4 for goodness sakes
i took a gamble on upsets last night and it didnt pay off at all :(

come on Bunnies, Bulldogs and i hate to say this but come on Roosters :whacky:
make my tips respectable for this week

okay im going to change my tips and going for the tigers today :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.