Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone reply and tell Andrew Webster to eat a dick

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stuff. I look forward to both interviews.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope they ask the right questions, but I dont expect much from the footy show tbh

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will b good watching Benny talk. Set the record straight. Wish the dogs were playing this week, gunna b fired up for the sharkies!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Wow thats quite classy coming from Webster, good on TG not wasting his time on arguing with him about Websters job as a journo

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I predict that Barba comes on air surrounded by vitamin water and tells everyone that he has decided to take his talents to south beach

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
was bits of whats on sterlo, said doesn't know where the rumors come from and that he is happy at dogs despite us not going to well at present.

owned up to drinking and gambling to escape problems and blamed himself.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba already said he is happy at the bulldogs sounds like a positive interview

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He actually said " im happy at the dogs at the moment " im not convinced hes not looking at leaving where theres smoke theres fire and by saying "at the moment" those words worry me alot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's all well and good he says he is happy and not going anywhere but as if he is going to come out and say yeah I'm leaving.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's all well and good he says he is happy and not going anywhere but as if he is going to come out and say yeah I'm leaving.
he isnt SBW. SBW is the only person ive known in any sport to sign a long contract and claim to be really happy, then leave unexpectedly soon after. I have no doubt the club treats him very well and he has anything he needs at his fingertips. They forced him to take time to sort out personal issues at the detriment of the team and club. He will miss his family if they stay back in Mackay, but there isnt a FG footy team close to the place.

Just believe what you hear from the players and club itself, as in the above article and vid i linked. The rest is noise or your own paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.