News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because she was after someone rich & David Warner was the only one stupid enough to marry her. #CandiceDidTheCountry
not just the money, Falzon liked the fame of being a WAG --> eg. when she was dating Anasta, there were articles in the papers about their relationship, them posing on the beach, stories about 'Dogs players "expressing their admiration" for Candice's looks/figure etc... and then it was rinse and repeat when it came to Matt Henjak, Baghdatis, David Warner etc.

and a chance drunken encounter in a toilet in the Clovelly Hotel photographed? really? probably as unintentional as Kim Kardashian's sex tape being released

I don't mean to slut shame anyone... we've all been late teens, 20-somethings having fun and we should not judge... if anything, I would encourage people to enjoy the time because in the not-too-distant future there will family, jobs, mortgages, responsibilities etc. that do there best to suck the enjoyment and reckless abandon out of life... but I have no time for when it is done cynically for money, fame, to entrap people etc.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
To me the c#nt has always been full of reasons why it wasn't his fault. I remember reading something not that long ago that he demanded the dogs pay his new salary up-front as it wasn't a muslim thing to be in debt? He wanted to pay cash outright. I have no fukin idea about that but he seems to make up shite just to cover the results of his actions. Love how in the wash up people say "he's turned it around" simply because he's religious. Plenty of people who are religious running around that are plain fukin evil and fuked people. It's actions not religion that determine your value. C#nt is full of shite IMO.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me the c#nt has always been full of reasons why it wasn't his fault. I remember reading something not that long ago that he demanded the dogs pay his new salary up-front as it wasn't a muslim thing to be in debt? He wanted to pay cash outright. I have no fukin idea about that but he seems to make up shite just to cover the results of his actions. Love how in the wash up people say "he's turned it around" simply because he's religious. Plenty of people who are religious running around that are plain fukin evil and fuked people. It's actions not religion that determine your value. C#nt is full of shite IMO.
That was thd mundine camps i fluence

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate, I think you need to open up and tell us what you really feel… :tearsofjoy:
I Just hate dog ***** that always blame every body else and play the victim. This piece of shit can't be a man even if he tried.

He is a Kuntrashian, a money hungry whore with no self respect or brains.

Fuck him and the few pubes on his face he calls a beard.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I Just hate dog ***** that always blame every body else and play the victim. This piece of shit can't be a man even if he tried.

He is a Kuntrashian, a money hungry whore with no self respect or brains.

Fuck him and the few pubes on his face he calls a beard.
few pubes on his face he calls a beard.
hahahahahahaha :grinning:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who buys his book has more money than sense. It will just be a repeat of stories we've heard 1000 times. At the end of the day if he wanted to be a better person he could have done that anywhere, he didn't need to go to France to do it, He could have also got out of the contract a different way if he wanted to go to yawnion.

As for his story about Steve Folkes I'm not sure if he ever confirmed or denied it but Hazem was in the team and Muslim so it's not like it's the first time Folkes had ever dealt with someone of that background.

In regards to the club I will say there's a period where we didn't keep good control of our players. The place seemed out of control with people like Mason, Maitua and SBW at the time. I know every person is responsible for their own actions but some footy players do need tight controls kept on them to keep them in line.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
not just the money, Falzon liked the fame of being a WAG --> eg. when she was dating Anasta, there were articles in the papers about their relationship, them posing on the beach, stories about 'Dogs players "expressing their admiration" for Candice's looks/figure etc... and then it was rinse and repeat when it came to Matt Henjak, Baghdatis, David Warner etc.
I forgot she had dated all of them.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought it was strange he'd accuse Folksey of that for gosh sakes.
Folksy definitely said it. I remember it at the time, probably a throw away comment from Folkesy around not wanting Mundine and co associating with the clu/players

I knew he was going to throw the club under the bus at some point

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score

and a chance drunken encounter in a toilet in the Clovelly Hotel photographed? really? probably as unintentional as Kim Kardashian's sex tape being released

I don't mean to slut shame anyone... we've all been late teens, 20-somethings having fun and we should not judge... if anything, I would encourage people to enjoy the time because in the not-too-distant future there will family, jobs, mortgages, responsibilities etc. that do there best to suck the enjoyment and reckless abandon out of life... but I have no time for when it is done cynically for money, fame, to entrap people etc.
My husband, son and son-in-law played golf with Steve Reardon and he said that Falzon was beautiful but and absolutely crazy, really high maintenance couldn’t understand why Anasta kept going out with her.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A plague of players manage to have very successful careers without all the bullshit excuses and sob stories.

He left his place of work (Bulldogs) for more money. He walked out on the club, fans and his teammates, but it’s not his fault it’s theirs and everyone elses.

Spice up the story with the "racism" and "mental health" card, and you're onto a winner!!!!

Wanker!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot she had dated all of them.
and then when the Clovelly Hotel toilet photo surfaced, Falzon had the gall to state that such behaviour was wrong since she was a role model for young girls... Falzon a role model for Australia's future women, wives and mothers?! Good Lord... bring on the pandemic