News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly before this "book" i had forgiven him mostly because it was so long ago and plenty of players do shit to get out of the contracts anyway albeit he was the absolute worst in how he handled it. I never thought he was that much worse than Barba or Hannant the former who faked injury to get a compassionate release and then latter crying about homesickness both of which to go to the Broncos. At least with SBW he was rubbed out of the game for 5 years

Playing the religion card is disgusting, El Masri was a devout Muslim playing for the 'Dogs at the time SBW fled. His excuse is just that an excuse, if he needed to confide or convert to the religion there were plenty of Muslim's in the club that were great role models and handled the stardom just fine. Nasser and Mundine are famed knuckleheads.

He's had a great career in terms of furthering himself, he's won 2 RWCs, 2 NRL premierships and made a great deal of money. Just shut up and enjoy it, he can't help but be in the spotlight and for someone that says he doesn't like the spotlight that's just hypocritical. SBW isn't relevant anymore

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
To me the c#nt has always been full of reasons why it wasn't his fault. I remember reading something not that long ago that he demanded the dogs pay his new salary up-front as it wasn't a muslim thing to be in debt? He wanted to pay cash outright. I have no fukin idea about that but he seems to make up shite just to cover the results of his actions. Love how in the wash up people say "he's turned it around" simply because he's religious. Plenty of people who are religious running around that are plain fukin evil and fuked people. It's actions not religion that determine your value. C#nt is full of shite IMO.
So true. Couldn't have said it better myself. You're spot on.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about Weidler recalls the story Nate Myles took a dump in the hallway of a hotel while at the Roosters..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comment “I turned up to training one day and the coach said to me, ‘You aren’t turning Muslim are you?’,” happened in France. Yet readers will get the impression , it happened at the Bulldogs.

It was a few years later in France when he converted to the faith, after sensationally walking out on his multi-million dollar NRL contract in 2008 to play rugby for Toulon.

Edited to add more info
‘wow when I read the article yesterday I thought it was folksy , thanks for clearing it up

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Footy show interview with Danny Dribbler straight from Paris 2 days after he dogged us

something like this…

If I’m the best bus driver in a bus company and I see other bus drivers getting the same or more money than me, then wouldn’t it be only fair that I’d leave that bus company to drive somewhere else…

And Weidler lapping that shit up like YES SONNY, THATS RIGHT SONNY, THANK YOU SONNY, YOURE THE BEST SONNY.

so yeah nah, it wasn’t about the spotlight champ, it was ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY.

you were young and you were influenced by maggots, fair enough. You’ve grown up and found your faith, fair enough, just stop LYING about how you shit on our emblem and our fans for MONEY. We’d probably half forgive you for your honesty.

til’ then - see ya.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
LOL "It wasn't about the money"

Absolutely no ownership from this grub. Why come back to Australia and to the Roo$ter$?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Read it, will never forgive..muppet,coward , he started the bulldogs decline, the damage he did has taken us years to really recover , until we got Gus for 22. Now things will turn around for this great club $bw did the dirty on. If it wasn’t for the blue and white, he would have never been An all black or code jumper, disgusting to say the least.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The thing is SBW said sorry to us, and Mundine gave us compensation in the form of one of his fights winnings in order for us to drop this whole thing and stop pursuing him. We did - everyone's good. We still weren't happy, but we dropped it.

Then he decides to come back to league, AFTER the his 5 year contract with us expires, and, out of all teams, he signs with our biggest rival on we can only assume was at least a million a season. That was an up-yours to us the we didn't need.

After that, he had no chance of getting anymore respect from me!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think it was the footy show interview where sbw attributed that quote to folkes, its because when something like this happens and you get a big payrise offer to jump ship all the little things that happen to you become amped up as you try to find a reason to justify being disloyal, like he also talked about corey hughes contract situation

the thing about folkes didn't work because he was leaving in a few months, this is simply about sonny bill wanting more money, he can act all he wants about the evils of the western world or whatever but he was a participant

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
i think it was the footy show interview where sbw attributed that quote to folkes, its because when something like this happens and you get a big payrise offer to jump ship all the little things that happen to you become amped up as you try to find a reason to justify being disloyal, like he also talked about corey hughes contract situation

the thing about folkes didn't work because he was leaving in a few months, this is simply about sonny bill wanting more money, he can act all he wants about the evils of the western world or whatever but he was a participant
He's such a slut.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
More shit from the cock sucker.

In the book, Williams admits to having a problem with alcohol in his younger days but says people at the Bulldogs were more concerned with “managing a situation”, rather than helping him deal properly with his issues.

“The drinking was a symptom of a much bigger issue that was never once addressed and nobody paid any attention to that,” Williams writes. “I did need help, but a short course like the one I was signed up for wasn’t the medicine I needed for the deep wound I was carrying.”

It's the Bulldogs fault he was is/was a fuckwit.

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He seems to have many of the traits of a narcissist. Including no personal responsibility, blaming others for his failings, holding long-term grudges... too many others to bother listing. Look at other highly flawed characters like Harry & Meghan, Rudd, Turnbull, Mundine, and all the other wankers with a chip on their shoulder and full of grievances, with an inflated view of themselves. They almost all have the same traits. Unfortunately, this type of person seems to be coming more common these days.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
More shit from the cock sucker.

In the book, Williams admits to having a problem with alcohol in his younger days but says people at the Bulldogs were more concerned with “managing a situation”, rather than helping him deal properly with his issues.

“The drinking was a symptom of a much bigger issue that was never once addressed and nobody paid any attention to that,” Williams writes. “I did need help, but a short course like the one I was signed up for wasn’t the medicine I needed for the deep wound I was carrying.”

It's the Bulldogs fault he was is/was a fuckwit.
Fair though - as far as I'm aware there is no medical treatment for being a fuckwit.

On another note - have a friend at News and that link nearly went viral. The original title was "SBW opens up Candice Warner in toilet tryst". Got picked up at the last minute. Shame - that would have been fun to see little Davey get huffy :laughing:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He left Rugby League for money and came back to Rugby League for money… the end.

And to further simplify things, People in society are good or bad, simple…behaviour is absolutely nothing to do with religion and everything to do with your upbringing and the influence of friends in your life.

Last edited: