News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

Malla

Reaction score
Got me thinking this bloke was not ever drug tested?And just got me thinking no wonder he was a animal at training and on the field, all that stimulants helped him.
Cocaine it out of your system in a day or so. They would have had something to flush it out as well. And I don't think drug testing would have been as stringent then as it is now. Joey Johns managed to get through his career taking eccy's before games lol

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a coward and money hungry and as for the Muslim comment Doubt it be folksy given at that time we had hasem playing and Community and supporter base with a lot of muslims

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Haha I can confirm a few dodgy nights at the Palace in Coogee and a Bra Boy mate of mine helping him out for his desires.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cry me a fucking a river this bloke puts the blame on everything and everyone but him self man up and say you did the wrong thing.blaming religion and drug culture is such a cop out hazem was still playing and in the team at that time I don’t recall him coming out saying it was so bad he wanted to walk out.