News Buzz Rothfield dribble column

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz, is it 500k or 450k? how can you write two different figures in the one paragraph.

If the Dogs can't offload him than its proof the issue is with him as NO OTHER CLUB see any potential for change.

if true, classic LOLEELS
Booze obviously not very good at maths or as he says 450 is close to 500.......not when I went to school.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bloke feeds off negative tripe, is a miserable old fella who probably needs a change of scenery, should join the Anderson’s up north - None of what was written is stuff that is new to the reader… Flanno is old news, Josh Reynolds girlfriend..really? (buzz must seriously be desperate) & the Hodgson/Mahoney Parra thing was obvious. The one other cringe worthy observation is like most NRL articles written, they all connect to the Bulldogs directly or indirectly…sour man with only one Premiership claim marred by peptide allegations.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke feeds off negative tripe, is a miserable old fella who probably needs a change of scenery, should join the Anderson’s up north - None of what was written is stuff that is new to the reader… Flanno is old news, Josh Reynolds girlfriend..really? (buzz must seriously be desperate) & the Hodgson/Mahoney Parra thing was obvious. The one other cringe worthy observation is like most NRL articles written, they all connect to the Bulldogs directly or indirectly…sour man with only one Premiership claim marred by peptide allegations.
Buzz didn’t write it mate. On holidays

James Phelps wrote it and I think he is a doggies fan. His brother used to play for us

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He never raises one single idea,in relation to the Bulldogs, that hasn't already been discussed on here

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mean we couldn’t even find a Super League team that will take Flanno of our hands or is it just he wouldn’t go ?

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan's kicking game could get him back into first grade, you forgot the 'NOT' or the 'SIKE' or the tongue out sarcasm emoji you dropkick!

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Poor flanno,only thing he's getting good at is kicking stones!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many times are they telecrap gonna run the same article about salary cap and flanno. They are that shit of a paper

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I would be very happy if the **** dropped today

He deserves to

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I mean we couldn’t even find a Super League team that will take Flanno of our hands or is it just he wouldn’t go ?
He’s not up to super league level. He was terrible for Mounties, I doubt he’s even up to park footy standards

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s not up to super league level. He was terrible for Mounties, I doubt he’s even up to park footy standards
Yeah he's not even worth minimum wage/top 30 spot to a NRL team. He was literally worse than Lewis and Wakeham (you could probably throw Cogger in there too).

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
450k while playing like crap??? Some players are born under a lucky star. Talent wise I could probably match Kyle even being 52 years of age but no one is going to offer me that kind of money for fuck all out put.

Last edited: