Buzz Rothfield’s top 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is really a matter of opinion. Get 50 so called experts and other than Cam Smith and both JT's the lists would look a lot different. FFS it is hard enough to get the kennellers to agree on our best 17 players

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is better. Offers way more in attack. Love Josh Jackson though.
Wade graham is the forward version of josh Reynolds.
Tries really hard but is clearly clumsy and receives most of his praise through pity.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tries really hard but is clearly clumsy and receives most of his praise through pity.
Lol, you must not watch any Sharks games because Wade is an excellent player.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol, you must not watch any Sharks games because Wade is an excellent player.
Sadly, due to being a shift worker on a shift with only sharks fans, I watch nearly all sharks games.
He’s an excellent trier, but an average player.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Boyd Cordner in the top 10? Ive never seen him single handedly influence a game. Top. 10 should be reserved for those type of players......James Graham in his prime made the top 5 a couple of years ago.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sadly, due to being a shift worker on a shift with only sharks fans, I watch nearly all sharks games.
He’s an excellent trier, but an average player.
Wow, if you think he is an average player then you have no idea.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here he goes again. Mr know it all

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce is higher than Greg Inglis and RTS. Not only pissed but needs to put down the crack pipe.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mitchell Pearce is higher than Greg Inglis and RTS. Not only pissed but needs to put down the crack pipe.
Inglis and RTS have done nothing the last 2 years. They have both been a waste of money.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klem and Jacko are top 20 if not top 10 - over Hasler. Injury free foran is top 7

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Australian front row and back rower. We have a Good platform. Lichaa and forand and mbyr could take us next level. We probably need one more creative player though

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How are we near the salary cap limit ?

Fuck you des

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Inglis and RTS have done nothing the last 2 years. They have both been a waste of money.
Yes I simply don’t rate Mitchell Pearce. I would rather have Rts and Inglis over him any day. I think he is the most overrated player in the league. His origin record speaks for itself.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes I simply don’t rate Mitchell Pearce. I would rather have Rts and Inglis over him any day. I think he is the most overrated player in the league. His origin record speaks for itself.
He is crap at Origin level but really good at NRL level. At least he has won games for his team the last 2 years. Inglis doesn't play and RTS went to kill his career at the Warriors.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why are we still talking about this drunkard's shit list? I wouldn't trust Buzz to compile his own shopping list....

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He is crap at Origin level but really good at NRL level. At least he has won games for his team the last 2 years. Inglis doesn't play and RTS went to kill his career at the Warriors.
Last two years shouldn't count. This list should be current meaning now, both RTS and Inglis are fit and I would have them over Pearce.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Last two years shouldn't count. This list should be current meaning now, both RTS and Inglis are fit and I would have them over Pearce.
His top 50 is based on performances. Off course the last 2 years count. You can't just assume RTS is going to play good now after 2 years of crap.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
His top 50 is based on performances. Off course the last 2 years count. You can't just assume RTS is going to play good now after 2 years of crap.
Yes i agree he should be top 50, but top 20 I think not. You can't assume he will play well now but based on talent and past experience he is a more valuable player. Yes the last two years should count which included two failed origin campaigns, after 7 attempts. Also last two years he has failed to steer his salary cap rorting team in the GF.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes i agree he should be top 50, but top 20 I think not. You can't assume he will play well now but based on talent and past experience he is a more valuable player. Yes the last two years should count which included two failed origin campaigns, after 7 attempts. Also last two years he has failed to steer his salary cap rorting team in the GF.
Pretty sure this is based on just NRL level not rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.