Buzz Finally Calls It As It Is - As Hooper Fails To Defend CHN

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If any of you get a chance, check out the replay of tonight's NRL 360. Just after the 20min mark they start on all things Bulldogs & cover some very interesting points.

I never thought I would say it, BUT FINALLY I must credit Phil Rothfield for calling Bullshit on CHN'S attitude where he is acting as if he is in a position of power when it was he who did wrong.

That "Moon Head" James Hooper tried to defend it & said that CHN apologised for his mistake. Buzz then said that he never heard of such an apology & questioned where & when it happened. I know I never hear it.

Buzz continually went on saying that CHN is not showing any remorse for his actions, Hooper disagrees & tries to fob it off but makes himself look like a bigger clown that what he is.

It is not hard to see that Ricky Stuart is right up Hoopers clacker in order to help shake the tree for CHN to fall out of the Bulldogs & into Canberra. Hooper recently pushed hard the notion of CHN fuming at his treatment from the club in 2 separate stories on 2 different days that were virtually exactly the same.

I am sick of these Journo's pushing the agenda's of their buddies who are pulling the strings behind the scene.

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hooper is bell end....Rothfield ain't far behind but good on him for sticking up for us

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ikin asked if Barrett would get support from a senior figure and they all said that Gus Gould's name keeps popping up but won't happen while the Anderson's are there. Buzz then asked what if Lynne goes which would be likely, they all said then it would be a different story...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
has hooper ever explained why he thinks CHN has been hard done by? (pardon the pun)

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hooper then Twice said Burton to Dogs is not possible due to Barrett saying he won’t poach. Made a massive dance about it. Acted shocked that he’s paper had an article on it Hahaha. What a sad sad sad ct way out of his depth. Should go back to panel beating, fixing bonnets
I thought that was really unprofessional... how did he not know that story when Ikin brought it up? He’s a sports journo he should be on top of these things..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought that was really unprofessional... how did he not know that story when Ikin brought it up? He’s a sports journo he should be on top of these things..
What did you say Conehead was?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is why I don't bother watching NRL 360 or Hey Hey It's Matty Johns anymore and haven't for years.

It's amazing these clowns not only have a job as journos, but then they're on numerous TV shows a week jibbering on with their ugly mugs that not even their mothers would love.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look chn is a very good player. But u will not ever win a grand final with him as your starting back rower.
His defence will never be good enough. So let him go if its all too much trouble. Would rather one of the forwards penrith kept not there discard.