News Buzz’s worst buys Bulldogs Top Flop List

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz articles getting more airtime from his brother from another mother..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Flop is the poor person who tries painting his face for fox tv, it still glows red from all the piss he drinks, when he karks it they could use him as a floating bouy in the harbour.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. I dunno how Vaughn is even on that list. Of all our buys I'd have him at 3 behind fox and burto. Should definitely offer him an extension.
I know why Vaughan is on that list....

BECAUSE BUZZ IS A F@(KWIT!!!

HE GOT NO FREAKING IDEA

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz is a disrespectful **** just looking for a shock value article.

He can get fucked
He also hates Gus so he was always going to put as many of our buys in that list as he could. I am pretty sure Dufty was done before Gus signed with us. Not sure about the other 2.

What he fails to mention is that we have pinched Mahoney for $650k which is an absolute steal given his form this year. Not to mention he is still young and has so much upside. We also got Kikau when the cowboys thought they had him.

Saying Finucane at $700k is a good buy also shows his Cronulla bias. He is a good leader but his best footy is well and truly behind him and I doubt he will get 3 more years. He gets busted after every game.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I really think Gildart would thrive in attack at the Sharks or Storm. He moves really well and is always looking for supports. Shame he's stuck at the tigers
Yeah he has really good footwork and balance and decent speed. He just needs a but more size but I reckon he's a solid player and is holding his own at the moment.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Vaughn at 7!! We paid him fuck all and he’s been better than Thompson. The sooner this piss soaked old flog retires the better. His agenda against Gus and the dogs is laughable, the most irrelevant “journalist” going around.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Vaughn at 7!! We paid him fuck all and he’s been better than Thompson. The sooner this piss soaked old flog retires the better. His agenda against Gus and the dogs is laughable, the most irrelevant “journalist” going around.
Worst Buy :

Phil Rothfield - Daily Telegraph

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah Vaughan should be nowhere near the worst buy of the season list. He's been good value.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max King should be in top 10

Not same position but i thought liu and vaughn would be a better buy than say, capewell. And what about renouf? Hasnt even played a single game for roosters. Lol

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im pretty sure i seen a hand up buzzes arse.
He is just a puppet.