Buying Shares on Overseas Stock Market

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knew how to buy shares on an overseas stock market. As I see a brilliant opportunity to make some good money. The company is NervGen Pharma, who are focusing on the regeneration of nerves. They are looking at a range of treatments for Spinal Cord Injuries, Alzheimers, Multiple Sclerosis, to even peripheral nerves like nerve damage to your finger. As Bill Radvak pointed out in a recent article tilted, ‘The Future Is Now: How Bill Radvak and NervGen might be on the verge of a breakthrough that can allow the nervous system to repair itself.’ Bill Radvak.. Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of NervGen Pharma. July 15th 2020

‘Is it a panacea for the nervous system? That may seem farfetched, but panacea appears to be the best word to describe it.’

‘observed in the most recent independent study from the University of Cologne where at the highest dose level, approximately half the treated animals recovered almost full function after a severe spinal cord injury.’

It is a technology developed over 30 years by American neuroscientist and professor in the Department of Neurosciences at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Dr. Jerry Silver.

I have corresponded with both Bill Radvak and Dr. Silver. They are both really nice guys, and very very confident in the effectiveness of this technology. They will start phase 1 human trials in Australia with healthy patients this year, than spinal injured patients early next year. As a person with a spinal injury I’m very excited about this technology.

So who can help..or who wants to get in early on this technology that could change the lives of millions?!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knew how to buy shares on an overseas stock market. As I see a brilliant opportunity to make some good money. The company is NervGen Pharma, who are focusing on the regeneration of nerves. They are looking at a range of treatments for Spinal Cord Injuries, Alzheimers, Multiple Sclerosis, to even peripheral nerves like nerve damage to your finger. As Bill Radvak pointed out in a recent article tilted, ‘The Future Is Now: How Bill Radvak and NervGen might be on the verge of a breakthrough that can allow the nervous system to repair itself.’ Bill Radvak.. Executive Chairman and Co-Founder of NervGen Pharma. July 15th 2020

‘Is it a panacea for the nervous system? That may seem farfetched, but panacea appears to be the best word to describe it.’

‘observed in the most recent independent study from the University of Cologne where at the highest dose level, approximately half the treated animals recovered almost full function after a severe spinal cord injury.’

It is a technology developed over 30 years by American neuroscientist and professor in the Department of Neurosciences at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Dr. Jerry Silver.

I have corresponded with both Bill Radvak and Dr. Silver. They are both really nice guys, and very very confident in the effectiveness of this technology. They will start phase 1 human trials in Australia with healthy patients this year, than spinal injured patients early next year. As a person with a spinal injury I’m very excited about this technology.

So who can help..or who wants to get in early on this technology that could change the lives of millions?!!!
Most brokers will facilitate international share purchases mate. Looks like Nervegen Pharma are listed in Canada so pretty straight forward. You can try online such as Commsec, eTrade or others. I use a local advisor and broker and have shares in companies from Australia, the US, Europe and Asia. The reason I use a firm instead of a simple online brokerage is that they do all the research I don’t have the time or expertise for. I’ll ask them if NervGen Pharma are on their radar and get back to you. Would be great if it’s the breakthrough you and many others are hopeful for.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Most brokers will facilitate international share purchases mate. Looks like Nervegen Pharma are listed in Canada so pretty straight forward. You can try online such as Commsec, eTrade or others. I use a local advisor and broker and have shares in companies from Australia, the US, Europe and Asia. The reason I use a firm instead of a simple online brokerage is that they do all the research I don’t have the time or expertise for. I’ll ask them if NervGen Pharma are on their radar and get back to you. Would be great if it’s the breakthrough you and many others are hopeful for.
Thank you DD.. it truly is a company on the verge of greatness!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Any news? :D

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
as bad as it sounds,
for this to accelerate,. there needs to be another christopher Reeve scenario where a powerful and popular or influential figure is a victim.
The rich and famous usually only cares when it happens to them or their loved ones (not including empty virtue signalling).
Aids medicine got moving this way, parko got moving when Michael j fox got it, and so forth.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Any news? :D
Sorry mate for the lack of reply - the guy with the answer has been on leave. He’s back next week so I’ll talk to him then and get back to you. In the meantime ignore the resident shit-talker. Cheers.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry mate for the lack of reply - the guy with the answer has been on leave. He’s back next week so I’ll talk to him then and get back to you. In the meantime ignore the resident shit-talker. Cheers.
Thanks champ! The Technology has been developed..phase 1 has started..some people no idea..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
aka buy time so you can see if its worth buying so you can stock up yourself.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
aka buy time so you can see if its worth buying so you can stock up yourself.
OK. The more you post the more foolish you look. This was an A and B conversation which you can C your way out of :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
OK. The more you post the more foolish you look. This was an A and B conversation which you can C your way out of :-).
its not an A or B conversation. it was a forum post that you answered and tried to make it about u.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
its not an A or B conversation. it was a forum post that you answered and tried to make it about u.
No. Not even close.
95 and I were talking and you butted in.
You seem rattled Nashy - everything OK? :-).

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wishing to buy shares overseas should consider "hedging" the Aussie dollar, have had advice that the Aussie is likely to make parity or close to parity with the US dollar in the near future,

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
as bad as it sounds,
for this to accelerate,. there needs to be another christopher Reeve scenario where a powerful and popular or influential figure is a victim.
The rich and famous usually only cares when it happens to them or their loved ones (not including empty virtue signalling).
Aids medicine got moving this way, parko got moving when Michael j fox got it, and so forth.
Mr95% here.

Actually, to a certain extent, you are correct. It is true that sometimes it takes a ‘celebrity’ to get a disease, or get injured, for a particular condition to be put into the spotlight. As a result people donate to the cause because they ‘know’ them, or it attracts richer folk who are either friends or know of them as well. (plus they might wanna be seen as a good person, which improves their popularity, or even get a tax deduction. Sorry for being so cynical!) However thankfully, this technology has been in development for a while, and is finally ready to be trialled on people. Nonetheless back to your point, Dr. Silver, the doctor who discovered the technology that repairs the damaged nerves, has been working towards this treatment for 30 years. Additionally, he used to be involved with Christopher Reeve, and actually was awarded the Reeve-Irvine medal for his contribution to the advancement of a potential treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.

The question arises would have treatments for Spinal Injuries have come around sooner if Reeve did not die in2004? You know what..I think they would have, because Christopher Reeve would have strongly pushed for it, and he would have brought a lot more money in because of his name and fame.

Anyway, fingers crossed that this will work, and end this sentence of being locked and trapped in a body that doesn’t do what it was designed to do!

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr95% here.

Actually, to a certain extent, you are correct. It is true that sometimes it takes a ‘celebrity’ to get a disease, or get injured, for there conditions to be put into the spotlight. As a result people donate to the cause because they ‘know’ them, or attracting richer folk who are either friends or know of them as well. However thankfully, this technology has been in development for a while, and is finally ready to be trialled on people. Nonetheless back to your point, Dr. Silver, the doctor who discovered the technology that repairs the damaged nerves, has been working towards this treatment for 30 years. Additionally, he used to be involved with Christopher Reeve, and actually was awarded the Reeve-Irvine medal for his contribution to the advancement of a potential treatment for Spinal Cord Injury.

The question arises would have treatments for Spinal Injuries have come around sooner if Reeve did not die in2004? You know what..I think they would have, because Christopher Reeve would have strongly pushed for it, and he would have brought a lot more money in because of his name and fame.

Anyway, fingers crossed that this will work, and end this sentence of being locked and trapped in a body that doesn’t do what it was designed to do!
Agree, and I genuinely hope something comes out of this.
It does feel that it is something just waiting to be discovered and isn’t out of reach. Doctors can do a lot of crazy stuff, except repair a nerve, it just needs the right focus and funding.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
@Mr 95% I have a call booked with my guy today. He was impossible to get last week. I’ll ask him about this company and be back to you. Cheers.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you are absolutely clued up about what you need to do, it's a very fast way to lose your money, if you want to invest go through an accredited Australian stockbroker and NEVER deal with someone cold calling you trying to sell stocks, etc over the phone, this has happened a few times and it's a 100% scam.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unless you are absolutely clued up about what you need to do, it's a very fast way to lose your money, if you want to invest go through an accredited Australian stockbroker and NEVER deal with someone cold calling you trying to sell stocks, etc over the phone, this has happened a few times and it's a 100% scam.
So that Nigerian prince who wants to give me 20million is not legitimate?