Buy Sonny's Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
I wonder if they were one of his 'playing pairs' which were worn during a game. SMELLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY :D
dont worry about smelly. worry about he he left skiddies :grinning:

Reaction score
=el magic= said:
Celebrity Underwear Art Goes Under the Hammer for Testicular Cancer

Today at 2pm, at the Sydney Cancer Centre at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Bruno Schiavi, Delta by Anabella and MensFit underwear designer, will launch a fundraising campaign where celebrity signed and decorated undergarments will be auctioned to raise funds for Testicular Cancer treatment and research.

The first item to go under the hammer live will be a piece created by Rod Stewart. Other amazing and colourful pieces signed and decorated by Sonny Bill Williams, Jack Johnson, Delta Goodrem, Brian McFadden, Lleyton Hewitt, Rebecca Cartwright, Jodhi Packer, Bessie Bardot, Katie Underwood, Kieren Perkins, Toni Pearen, Tom Waterhouse, Zane Holmes, Blair McDonough and many more, will be on display at the launch, and then placed on ebay.com.au for sale to the highest bidder.

“My father had terminal cancer and I understand exactly what it’s like to go through this with your family,” said Bruno Schiavi, Fashion Designer, MensFit Underwear. “I’m so happy to be in a position to do my bit and help raise funds for the Sydney Cancer Foundation, who do amazing work in this area.”

Schiavi, who launched his business Jupi Corp. a few years ago with the Pocket Sock, shot to stardom last year when he launched a co-designed lingerie line with Delta Goodrem, called Delta by Anabella. With contacts in the entertainment and fashion industries, and a passion for fundraising, Bruno encouraged friends and acquaintances to adorn pieces of MensFit underwear, which would fetch a substantial amount for the cause.

“This high profile project will raise awareness of this illness and encourage men to get checked regularly. Early diagnosis and treatment can save lives and it’s important to communicate this to males of all ages,” said Professor Chris O'Brien, Director, Sydney Cancer Centre.

“The Sydney Cancer Foundation is extremely grateful to be the recipient of the funds that will be raised through this project, and the proceeds will be used to support Testicular Cancer research and treatment at the Sydney Cancer Centre.”

Click here to bid for celebrity underwear art.

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/dogbites.asp?ID=1956&SN=1
hahaha i know what you looked up that made you find this page em ;)

C

~CrY~

Rozco said:
I think he did a good job: ;)
wow, the nickers are awsome. I said ealier i wanted a pic of it cause i wanna set it as me avatar, :p :grinning:

I luv the nickers, they great!

C

~CrY~

some has placed a bid on sonny bills undies--------just thought i will tell everyone :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.