Buy and sell page?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have the mods ever considered a page for selling and buying Bulldog merchandise for the members?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not a big enough market for it.

Also forum gets involved in petty disputes.

Ebay/Gumtree are better options.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I have never noticed the petty disputes. (end sarcasm.)
Lol I've never ever heard anything bad come from the kennel we are 1 family don't know what your on about.;)

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol I've never ever heard anything bad come from the kennel we are 1 family don't know what your on about.
The reason you haven't heard anything bad is because you read the Kennel, not listen to it. :tonguewink:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We use to have one many moons ago.

Ebay/Gumtree as per MR I suggestion

But if you have Bulldogs stuff I don't see any issues you posting it in the Lounge.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suggested it a couple years ago when I wanted to sell my ex's dogs gear as it was a shame to set on fire and burn it along with most of her other stuff.

But doesn't seem to the enough interest.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I suggested it a couple years ago when I wanted to sell my ex's dogs gear as it was a shame to set on fire and burn it along with most of her other stuff.

But doesn't seem to the enough interest.
Why not just give it away if you're going to burn it?

I'm close to giving away some of my kids bulldogs current jerseys etc ... Stay tuned ,I'm just waiting on the growth spurt this summer

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why not just give it away if you're going to burn it?

I'm close to giving away some of my kids bulldogs current jerseys etc ... Stay tuned ,I'm just waiting on the growth spurt this summer
I ended up donating it to the Salvos. Hopefully it goes to a dogs fan in need.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm always looking to buy NRL & Bulldogs stuff but not much (good stuff) on Gumtree & large frauds there & my wants are more Bulldogs specific. I too would like to see a Buy / Swap / Sell. Maybe do it though Paypal to assist with disputes & note that it is at the buyer's risk.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has been discussed before and the answer was no.... best distanced from this sort fo stuff.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has been discussed before and the answer was no.... best distanced from this sort fo stuff.
I know the Knights forum 'Marathon Stadium.com' used to sell old game DVD to each other, anyone got any old Doggy games hidden away?