Bush Fires

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Forgot to add in the prick has been caught lying over and over again
He’s a politician, they are all liars but I’m just asking for proof he had the RFS volunteer sacked. I don’t have my head in the sand, I take all points of views and don’t scream others down when someone disagrees with me. You lefties should try that sometime

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s a politician, they are all liars but I’m just asking for proof he had the RFS volunteer sacked. I don’t have my head in the sand, I take all points of views and don’t scream others down when someone disagrees with me. You lefties should try that sometime
Passive aggression is just another form of aggression. Most of us are aggressive in one way or another at some point when it comes to expressing our views. At least the method of overt aggression is direct.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Passive aggression is just another form of aggression. Most of us are aggressive in one way or another at some point when it comes to expressing our views. At least the method of overt aggression is direct.
Passive aggressiveness is even worse in my opinion. Drives me crazy

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not a point of view.

They're all shit that comes out of their own mouths and is completely ignored.

Meanwhile people still can't give a valid reason as to why gillard or shorten were so terrible other than "i just don't like them"

Even the "i just don't like them" had to be seriously questioned when those same people laud pieces of shit like abbott and morriscum

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Its not a point of view.

They're all shit that comes out of their own mouths and is completely ignored.

Meanwhile people still can't give a valid reason as to why gillard or shorten were so terrible other than "i just don't like them"

Even the "i just don't like them" had to be seriously questioned when those same people laud pieces of shit like abbott and morriscum
I just didn’t like their policies and am not surprised they keep losing, even with the green support they get. If they spent half as much time sorting their policies out as they do whingeing they might have a chance. Anyway, this bores me and I just came on to point out that the RFS lunatic was sacked as I predicted he would be and rightly so

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to add in the prick has been caught lying over and over again
Lying doesn't make him a bad politician, it just makes him a politician. Getting caught lying makes him a bad politician.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lying doesn't make him a bad politician, it just makes him a politician. Getting caught lying makes him a bad politician.
Gets caught out lying all the time on most matters but there's no consequences.

Move along people to the next stuff up, corrupt act or controversy.

Go figure our democracy.

Can we even call this a democracy with AFP raids, sacked/prosecuted whistleblowers, outrageously overblown contracts to mates.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
C'mon bro you follow politics as well. You know that i mean he gets caught lying and its all swept under the rug. Meanwhile the other side would have been crucified for it.

He just had a recent doozy. His fucked up comment that volunteer firefighters shouldn't get paid because they want to be there and now claiming that everyone else twisted His words.

The blokes an absolute piece of shit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So much this. The media, hypocrite voters, AFP are all complicit. Fuck them
Have to laugh when the media got all up in arms re Anika Smethurst raids on her underwear drawer and their right to freedom of the press and whistleblower information...they gave up that right when they took up a job and became bought and paid for by Murdoch, Nine Media and Stokes.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I just didn’t like their policies and am not surprised they keep losing, even with the green support they get. If they spent half as much time sorting their policies out as they do whingeing they might have a chance. Anyway, this bores me and I just came on to point out that the RFS lunatic was sacked as I predicted he would be and rightly so
Sorting their policies out? Go on please tell me one policy the coalition had for our 2019 election

As far as gillard shorten wasting time, i agree they should've ignored a witch hunt royal commission set up by Tony abbot into unions which COMPLETELY EXONERATED then from any wrong doing but yet the bullshit lies about them still persist.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
C'mon bro you follow politics as well. You know that i mean he gets caught lying and its all swept under the rug. Meanwhile the other side would have been crucified for it.

He just had a recent doozy. His fucked up comment that volunteer firefighters shouldn't get paid because they want to be there and now claiming that everyone else twisted His words.

Yeah, I'm just taking the piss out of politicians in general.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Most volunteer fire fighters disagree with the concept of being paid for their efforts.

Paying volunteer fire fighters would completely change the nature of volunteerism.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
and to clarify, I'm not trying to argue along partisan lines.

I'm just saying what I know to be the case.

IMO volunteer fire fighters should simply have their lost wages covered by either their company or government or a combination of both.

If 'Johnny' goes off and fights fires for two weeks over summer, then he should receive the pay he would have otherwise received.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Most volunteer fire fighters disagree with the concept of being paid for their efforts.

Paying volunteer fire fighters would completely change the nature of volunteerism.
and to clarify, I'm not trying to argue along partisan lines.

I'm just saying what I know to be the case.

IMO volunteer fire fighters should simply have their lost wages covered by either their company or government or a combination of both.

If 'Johnny' goes off and fights fires for two weeks over summer, then he should receive the pay he would have otherwise received.
The pay for volunteer firefighters only came to head because those volunteers had been fighting fires for an extended period of time and it was beginning to affect them financially. It wasnt just a period of 2 weeks.

And to top it off Morrison made an announcement that volunteers were going to be compensated by the government but this was completely misleading as there were conditions to this and it didnt apply to all volunteers.

Again hes a slimy piece of shit prick

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The pay for volunteer firefighters only came to head because those volunteers had been fighting fires for an extended period of time and it was beginning to affect them financially. It wasnt just a period of 2 weeks.

And to top it off Morrison made an announcement that volunteers were going to be compensated by the government but this was completely misleading as there were conditions to this and it didnt apply to all volunteers.

Again hes a slimy piece of shit prick
Only 2% will qualify for any payment apparently.

Still 98% are pure volunteers ;) thanks Smoko...you've done it again.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 2% will qualify for any payment apparently.

Still 98% are pure volunteers ;) thanks Smoko...you've done it again.
He's more interested in giving Foxtel 300,000 for a spelling bee.

I'm waiting for all the dickheads complaining about paying for ABC to come out with the same objection that Foxtel get government money for bogus shit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He's more interested in giving Foxtel 300,000 for a spelling bee.

I'm waiting for all the dickheads complaining about paying for ABC to come out with the same objection that Foxtel get government money for bogus shit
That spelling bee kickback and the $30 million for Fox to promote womens and niche sport is nothing but a payback rort. Shameful