Burton

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All you guys are banging on about how Flanagan went please tell me what Burton did today because I thought he was worse then Flanagan today. Didn't look interested and did nothing all game

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All you guys are banging on about how Flanagan went please tell me what Burton did today because I thought he was worse then Flanagan today. Didn't look interested and did nothing all game
Was definitely not interested in being there. Not sure what happened. Was it the hard training yesterday. Our guys were gassed so early. None of our leaders looked like they wanted to play.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I’m hoping is that they all thought it’s a useless game and didn’t play on purpose. I hope

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right. Fox didn’t have the best game either. How often does that happen? Maybe from reports they were all cooked from training yesterday. It’s more about flanno has 1 decent game out 10 and that’s being nice.

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finally someone with some sense agrees. Burton was horrible today and everyone is ignoring that and banging on about Flanagan

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First game since a trial game he had in the World Cup.. too early to judge him yet.
That's no excuse his supposed be the main guy and all the hype is on him. He needs to start to deliver

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hopefully he's saving it for round one, because we need him getting the majority of the ball.. given how we ended last year, I suspect that will happen

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burton was close to worst on ground today, should be better once the season starts..... probably. Most people just used today's game to take shots at players they don't like and ignored all the other shit performances lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
For all the excuses or whatever I would like see alot more from his 1st outing as co-captain.

Ps fuck you Flanno

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton was close to worst on ground today, should be better once the season starts..... probably. Most people just used today's game to take shots at players they don't like and ignored all the other shit performances lol
Ken Oath, although Flanagan deserves all criticism. I went to the game and looked up at tge Fox Sports box and saw Flanagan senior drop his head in his hands after Junior got caught out again..embarrassing.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Burton was shit. Though l after a long season and surgery and returning after a fairly good season for himself we can sort of look to a better game ahead.

Flopaguns been off for months. Produced nothing but garbage again for years….

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ken Oath, although Flanagan deserves all criticism. I went to the game and looked up at tge Fox Sports box and saw Flanagan senior drop his head in his hands after Junior got caught out again..embarrassing.
That sums it up, Flanagan has to go.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton worries me. I can’t remember him setting a try up in open play. Every time he dummies and runs he gets tackled easily. Not convinced at all