Burton

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Penrith coach Ivan clearly has started to think of the idea release young gun Matt Burton to the Bulldogs a year early due to filling spots for younger players that are coming up to Penrith system for their top 30 man squads and of course for the club future.

If true, it's a major back flip by Cleary and nothing more than an excuse thought up to save face. I would be happy to have Matt at the dogs a year early, I'd be over the moon......but Cleary still SUCKS and is still a major fraud of a coach in my books!!! :grinning:

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith coach Ivan clearly has started to think of the idea release young gun Matt Burton to the Bulldogs a year early due to filling spots for younger players that are coming up to Penrith system for their top 30 man squads and of course for the club future.

If true, it's a major back flip by Cleary and nothing more than an excuse thought up to save face. I would be happy to have Matt at the dogs a year early, I'd be over the moon......but Cleary still SUCKS and is still a major fraud of a coach in my books!!! :grinning:
As much as I’d love for this to be true, it seems like a nothing story. Ivan “has started to think”...... ‍♂

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Clearly has literally just been a **** for being dirty at Barrett. He knows what the smart option is. Matt Burton is a nice decent country boy (which used to be bad thing on here) but at the end of the day no coach wants a player in the squad that doesn’t want to be there

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm only hopeful of the early release being realised because of talk the Laundy's have apparently offered 100k+.
Nothing to do with a Cleary backflip just pure 100% financial incentive and the decision will be taken out of his hands if the info is accurate.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I made this up on the other thread. The OP said he was bored and wanted some signing news even if it was 'bullshit' so I played along just like everyone else..
Well that proves once and for all that all those stupid FB pages get their "news" off TK. I was surprised the morons from the DT didn't run it with either

Anyway my excitement on getting Burton early is based on Malla although from memory he seems to be early with his news so it might not happen until next week

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shame that if/when he gets the green light to move on from Penrith to us he’s gonna have such limited time in Pre Season to get adjusted. I’m sure he’ll handle it, just spiteful as fuck from Cleary and Co.
Yeah at least he’s training with them

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking ... what's a ting tong?

If it's a sexual instrument designed to generate pleasure and happiness ... where can I buy one and how many can I get at once?

Sadly not mate but the phrase does originate from Thailand..loosely it means crazy or an idiot.

Natboy , nice work with the clip mate had a right laugh at that :laughing: i find the rotund fella whose name escapes me atm both creepy and humorous at the same time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well that proves once and for all that all those stupid FB pages get their "news" off TK. I was surprised the morons from the DT didn't run it with either

Anyway my excitement on getting Burton early is based on Malla although from memory he seems to be early with his news so it might not happen until next week
Remember we ain't giving up till June 30.

You can take that to the bank ;)