Gilded
Reaction score
honestly the evidence keeps stacking up he is a centre

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats where he has played most of the year but that doesn't mean he's not a 5/8 and thats why he's coming, Naden will do the centre thingo

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when Gus said he has the potential to be better than Luai and Cleary, he meant as a centre? Baz recruited him as a half and that's where he'll spend the rest of his career...hopefully in the beautiful blue and white jersey

The kid is so good he can play centre but why the fuck would you waste his talent by putting him in the centres FFS

Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Fraud !!! Just because you have a big mouth and an opinion doesn’t make you right. All you do is troll this site when you should just return to the Burrow with the rest of the Bunnies supporters.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's just a natural footy player, you could put him 1-7, 11-13 and he'd do a competent job but he has all the tools to be a top line 6.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
honestly the evidence is stacking up that Nasheed has shit for brains..... oh wait a minute the Jury is out on this one

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fraud !!! Just because you have a big mouth and an opinion doesn’t make you right. All you do is troll this site when you should just return to the Burrow with the rest of the Bunnies supporters.
Yeah yeah

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
honestly the evidence is stacking up that Nasheed has shit for brains..... oh wait a minute the Jury is out on this one
well we have an official ruling... its unanimous... Nasheed does in deed have faeces for a cerebellum

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
well we have an official ruling... its unanimous... Nasheed does in deed have faeces for a cerebellum
So he isn’t a good centre?
I’m confused at the points you’re trying to defend

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who am I feeding?
Shouldn't have replied to your original post. TK is feeding you. It's clear to everyone that at this point you are just after a reaction. TBH mate its getting a little boring

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Shouldn't have replied to your original post. TK is feeding you. It's clear to everyone that at this point you are just after a reaction. TBH mate its getting a little boring
I just call things as I see it and more often than not, history proves me correct.
Scarily accurate in fact.
You can get on the Nasheed train or you don’t need too, it’s cool either way we are all entitled to our opinions.