Burton is overrated.

daisy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
burton I still believe is overrated 100 percent he is 1 game against a cowboys side that is struggling big time if he performs over the next 3 weeks against the better side we will see

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The one thing that I didnt get last night was why Flano wasnt instructed to goal kick from the left side of the field.
With the game on the line, why isnt everything set aside and the best person to get the cookies used to do a job.
Flanos kicking record exceeds Burtons. Flano is a right foot kicker so he has the advantage kicking from the left side of the field.
Surely the aim of the game is to win the game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
burton I still believe is overrated 100 percent he is 1 game against a cowboys side that is struggling big time if he performs over the next 3 weeks against the better side we will see
It's fake news. Parachute Munster into the Tigers team and what would happen?

Burton joined us when we were on the same level as the Tigers.

When we get better as a collective the class players we have will become more dominant.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Canterbury's Matt Burton has everything an NRL team would want in their star but he can still have so much more
Looking from the outside in seems a much clearer vision than from the inside of the kennel looking at anything.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one thing that I didnt get last night was why Flano wasnt instructed to goal kick from the left side of the field.
With the game on the line, why isnt everything set aside and the best person to get the cookies used to do a job.
Flanos kicking record exceeds Burtons. Flano is a right foot kicker so he has the advantage kicking from the left side of the field.
Surely the aim of the game is to win the game.
I was thinking that too, but then thought in a pressure scenario to win the game who do I want with the responsibility Flanno or Burton? Yeah I think I want Burton taking he kick. Flanno seems to wilt under pressure.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking that too, but then thought in a pressure scenario to win the game who do I want with the responsibility Flanno or Burton? Yeah I think I want Burton taking he kick. Flanno seems to wilt under pressure.
Maybe.
Definately agree Flanno wilts under pressure.
Or no pressure :grinning:.