Burton and Fox in PM'S 13 squad

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Concerning though as Gus said Burton was booked into having surgery on a ankle problem, and are waiting to see if he is actually to be picked that they will hold off surgery until after the World Cup.

Which mean he will be behind with the surgery and behind in training with the other boys.
if it was serious he would have the operation.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Aussie team is going to look interesting with all the outs

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NZ will be hard to beat. All their forwards are in great form. Probably their strongest side ever. I can't see J Bromwich making the side with the form JWH,JFH and Tapine.

Manu
Rapana
Hiku
Niukore
Mulitalo
Brown
Hughes
JWH
Smith
JFH
Papali'ii
K Bromwich
Tapine

Leota
NAS
Nikora
J Bromwich

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I read earlier today along with Staggs.
My tip is that Haas wants to fix his shoulder now so he can command more money in his first year in 23 with his new club.

So Haas only ruled himself out today???

Didn't Gus say he had a successful meeting this morning regarding player movement???

Maybe Gus did a deal on the proviso that he flick the world cup & fix his shoulder in time to start pre season with us...... maybe!!!

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My tip is that Haas wants to fix his shoulder now so he can command more money in his first year in 23 with his new club.

So Haas only ruled himself out today???

Didn't Gus say he had a successful meeting this morning regarding player movement???

Maybe Gus did a deal on the proviso that he flick the world cup & fix his shoulder in time to start pre season with us...... maybe!!!
I heard that Haas maybe electing to play for Samoa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's arguably the worst starting fullback in the NRL.
He's also the least experienced yet when the team was travelling well for that period of time he showed glimpses and was one of the reasons why we were doing so well. He's obviously got issues with the biggest ones being his head and confidence but he also has enough upside in him that if he can maybe get through that he can contribute positively to the team. Anyway we lose nothing with him being part of the squad here, might be good to get away from the club and be around other players and he can head into preseason with some confidence. If he doesn't then it doesn't matter because he's off contact next season and it's not as if we're missing out of any fun fullbacks right now with him here.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who is televising this day of league? Whole lot of footy that I won't be watching, men's game only for me.