Burton and Fox in PM'S 13 squad

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Concerning though as Gus said Burton was booked into having surgery on a ankle problem, and are waiting to see if he is actually to be picked that they will hold off surgery until after the World Cup.

Which mean he will be behind with the surgery and behind in training with the other boys.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Concerning though as Gus said Burton was booked into having surgery on a ankle problem, and are waiting to see if he is actually to be picked that they will hold off surgery until after the World Cup.

Which mean he will be behind with the surgery and behind in training with the other boys.
Which means if we don’t allow him to go on tour he could be dirty with us not allowing him esp that he is of contract next year and allowed to talk to other clubs come November 1

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which means if we don’t allow him to go on tour he could be dirty with us not allowing him esp that he is of contract next year and allowed to talk to other clubs come November 1
Not saying he shouldn’t be allowed to tour.

Just pointing out it’s gonna be a hindrance since he won’t most probably return to training with the team till maybe mid to late January considering he will also have to have surgery after four.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sleazy wanted to pick okunbor, elliot and pearce but his advisor Grace Tame said not a good idea!
Hahaha. We need you in the political thread in the lounge! Not the dumbed down meme one though, pick the other one without the dozen lefty facebook links each day :grinning:

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha. We need you in the political thread in the lounge! Not the dumbed down meme one though, pick the other one without the dozen lefty facebook links each day :grinning:
Aye are captain. I'll get on board. FYI I don't like any of them!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morrison is not the PM anymore.
He's a fraud not sleazy...Albo and compromised an autistic woman to benefit his campaign.

That's definitely below the belt....probably in more ways than one for sleazy!!!

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If his only plan were to pick Bulldogs for invitational sides and trigger conservatives, that would almost be enough for me.
As an inner west houso & Souths supporter he’d probably pick all of them though if he was actually a selector :(

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As an inner west houso & Souths supporter he’d probably pick all of them though if he was actually a selector :(
Former PM vs Current PMs 13s would pretty much be Nulla vs Souffs

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Payne Haas, Staggs etc can all rule themselves out due to off season operations…. But we’ve got our marquee 5/7th due for some work on an ankle, but he’s ok to go in tour

that’s f{}cked… I’m happy for him to get the experience etc, surely the club should rule him out like the Broncos have done

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
So Payne Haas, Staggs etc can all rule themselves out due to off season operations…. But we’ve got our marquee 5/7th due for some work on an ankle, but he’s ok to go in tour

that’s f{}cked… I’m happy for him to get the experience etc, surely the club should rule him out like the Broncos have done
Did Haas get ruled out?