Burr is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
badly.. Shaun lane was a huge flop. he hardly got to grab the ball at manly... tall lanky useless prick he is
If he flops this year (final contract year with Manly), you'd have to assume he'll be forever banished to park football like Aaron Groom.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Him and Shaun Lane were most hyped and under delivered.
Lane wasn't all hype though. I still remember that game at Belmore (against Melbourne?) where he was just immense and looked like a star in the making. His defence regressed a bit that season but I would never have imagined he would fall this far. I bet he and Perrett regret going against Des now

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His a big boy and a big hitter just hope he can hold the ball.... Fcuk we have some forwards and still no spine.
I think our spine will go alot better this year with a speedy fullback,foz calling the shots giving it to the forwards like he did at manly and lichha scooting out of dummy half with the defence on the back foot after some big runs by our forwards

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think our spine will go alot better this year with a speedy fullback,foz calling the shots giving it to the forwards like he did at manly and lichha scooting out of dummy half with the defence on the back foot after some big runs by our forwards
Oh we will definitely see a better team no doubt.. just hope they're working on a premiership winning one. In the meantime I'll patiently sit here dreamin n waiting

RTS
Mbye
Foran
Lichaa

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burr is probably just training with us before heading back to the UK.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whats the latest? Someone made another shite rumour im guessing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lane wasn't all hype though. I still remember that game at Belmore (against Melbourne?) where he was just immense and looked like a star in the making. His defence regressed a bit that season but I would never have imagined he would fall this far. I bet he and Perrett regret going against Des now
Lane looked like he was going to be a star. Poor work ethic and a clash with Des pretty much ended his career.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's a good pick up imo. Good for depth.
Agree he had big wraps and actually looked a goer his debut.

Solid depth with a chance of finding something. It’s him, priest, to’omaga, Ogden etc that can push each other for the final bench spot or 2.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just says "welcome back to Belmore" on Instagram and "welcome back to the pack" on Facebook ..... but is that as a player, as staff, or training with the club before going to play with Leigh.???

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just says "welcome back to Belmore" on Instagram and "welcome back to the pack" on Facebook ..... but is that as a player, as staff, or training with the club before going to play with Leigh.???
He’s in bulldogs colours so I’d say he’s rejoined the playing group.

Status
Not open for further replies.