Burr is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He went to a club in the U.K that folded shortly after he joined lol.. i thought he looked good coming through. Probably for RMC...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lachlan Burr was a very promising forward. Sadly he didnt reach his full potential. If he joins the Dogs, and puts in the hard work, he will be a good addition.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time I saw Burr play he couldn't catch a ball if his contract depended on it... So he got the boot... twice...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A lot of players have passed him in the pecking order at this stage. He was one of those players that copped a lot more hype as a youngster than he was able to live up to. So he's got work to do if he wants to get back into contention for a spot in the top side. But we need some depth and hopefully he continues to develop now that he's returned.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How many first grade games did he actually play for us??

i do remember the hype about him when he was in NYC and reserve grade.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many first grade games did he actually play for us??

i do remember the hype about him when he was in NYC and reserve grade.
I only remember 1. He played about 10 minutes against the Panthers the year before he left for the Titans. Had only 1 or 2 hit ups. Hit it up with Gusto. He was disappointing for Titans

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Tbf I think the only thing being compared to SBW was his physique. Guy was shredded when he was with us

Status
Not open for further replies.