Burning DVDs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there i hope somebody can help me! I have d/l quite a few Divx(moviename.avi format) movies but i can't burn them to play on my dvd player. I know on Nero 6 & 7 you can burn KVCD image files and it works. Anyone know of a program i can use to burn directly? or a file converter i can use instead?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
oi thats illegal u thieving ****

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
winAVI is the one i used. go to www.afterdawn.com for heaps more info.

there are better programs, but they take WAY too long and sometimes its better to wait overnight.

i connect my laptop up to my tv via S-video now, so no need to burn to DVD at all ;)

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nero Vision will do it

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
if any of you are religious then you are sinning u realise and mohamad will condemn u to hell

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oi thats illegal u thieving ****
haha everytime u download music ur stealing so don't start. I've only been burning them as data for storage but in order to play i need sumthing that will burn the image to the disc

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
poweriso :grinning: that should do the trick or just use nero express and burn as a dvd

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol and no one get the idea that i burn movies and download i just know what to do because ive had many people ask me how do you do this n that and eventually ive figured it out lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
haha everytime u download music ur stealing so don't start. I've only been burning them as data for storage but in order to play i need sumthing that will burn the image to the disc
i have never downloaded a song in my life gangster

Status
Not open for further replies.