News Burgess shoulder

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously this is bullshit.
If clubs make big $$$ multi year offers to get high quality players to their club they live with it if it doesn't work out.
Find it hard to believe Burgess can't be treated.
Souffs managed to get Ingles retired medically and his issue was he was a fall down drunk.

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously this is bullshit.
If clubs make big $$$ multi year offers to get high quality players to their club they live with it if it doesn't work out.
Find it hard to believe Burgess can't be treated.
Souffs managed to get Ingles retired medically and his issue was he was a fall down drunk.
Not a fan of a lot of what you say, yet totally agree with you here.
It is an absolute joke, with evidence provided prior that it is a preexisting injury.
Perhaps we should not aided their return?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ah now the angle is it's the infection from the shoulder surgery that is the new injury.

All sewn up for Souths, they now go after Fifita.

Difference is he wants the payout and willing to go, but Foz wanted to keep playing and didn't co-operate with the club like Burgess is (apparently...and Weezler is always on the money lol)

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/sam-bu...r-injury/544fcc37-44d5-4402-ac75-01009c8a2445

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well there goes the medical retirement case. Burgess living it up carrying women on his shoulders bahahaha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His Shoulder works better now.View attachment 11724
Going all out to help that young lady participate in sport...and with that career ending infection too..what a guy...I'm assuming it's a recent photo or have the DT done more Angus Taylor/Clover Moore type research lol.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Going all out to help that young lady participate in sport...and with that career ending infection too..what a guy...I'm assuming it's a recent photo or have the DT done more Angus Taylor/Clover Moore type research lol.
haha that is the sort of thing Todd Greenturd will come out with. What a gentleman Sam is for helping that women out :tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The damage is already done they say. Dancing with a 60kg woman on your shoulders won't aggravate the injury they say...it's only lifting your arms or falling on it lol.

I do hope the NRLol insurance company is as tough as the mongrel assessors have been with the Qld flood claims and now the NSW bushfire claims...probably not tho...let the $M3.5 partying continue. Yay.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
After seeing that video it reminds me of the stories of people on compo from work being caught out doing things that they shouldn't be. Cocksucka!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After seeing that video it reminds me of the stories of people on compo from work being caught out doing things that they shouldn't be. Cocksucka!!
If the NRL let Souths medically retire this Muppet it will be another nail in the NRL Coffin.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the NRL let Souths medically retire this Muppet it will be another nail in the NRL Coffin.
Ken oath it will. It shouldn't be allowed but I bet it happens because it Sam and South's.

Banned
Reaction score
Really hope they shove this up Souths arse!

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From memory, the issue was regarding rotation on the shoulder, so to be fair not sure if putting weight on the shoulder is the same thing.

Banned
Reaction score
From memory, the issue was regarding rotation on the shoulder, so to be fair not sure if putting weight on the shoulder is the same thing.
Slap lesion ?

I'm yet to hear of a shoulder injury that shouldn't be rested after injury, and in particular after surgery.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sure he would have had to rotate his shoulder to place her on or off.