Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol yeah, of course it is. But you lot have the better prime minister, you’ve gotta give us something.

You can have better fast food restaurants if we can keep the Finn brothers and you guys can keep Russell Crowe.
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So much for all your heart health dude! Don’t eat Maccas!!! Respect yourself ffs!!!
Can't argue with that my bro.

The doctors need me to weigh between 100-110kg because my donor was 114kg Maori. Had a lot of complications because our blood type, tissue type and mass should be as close as possible. 2 out of 3 is not good in this case.

I received my heart when I was 79kg, it's taken me 4 years to reach 96kg. Thank God the motor is starting to behave itself now I'm closer to my goal weight as I have ever been.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

The doctors need me to weigh between 100-110kg because my donor was 114kg Maori. Had a lot of complications because our blood type, tissue type and mass should be as close as possible. 2 out of 3 is not good in this case.

I received my heart when I was 79kg, it's taken me 4 years to reach 96kg. Thank God the motor is starting to behave itself now I'm closer to my goal weight as I have ever been.
So it's best for you if you weigh roughly the same as your donor as well? Interesting, never would've thought that would be part of the equation.
Good to hear the kilos you want are getting on mate.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score

Fair enough... just make sure they’re good fats not bad ones.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll wait until they can find a bun that isn't soggy, and doesn't spill the contents out the back on the first bite. We used to toast the inside of hamburger buns for good old Aussie hamburgers so they would hold their contents.
Have you tried potato buns? They a lighter but more sturdy than wheat buns.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Potatoes buns ? The fuck ?
Yeah bro, Don't know if they are new or just never heard of them until recently but they are awesome.

Not as heavy as normal buns and they hold all the good stuff in check.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen the Maccas in Japan, but not eaten them. I prefer Japanese food. (Not a big fan of raw octopus, though).

You can get hamburgers from vending machines over there. No kidding. Put in your money, and wait - it gives a countdown while the patty is microwaved, added to the bun, sauced, packaged, and dropped into the collect tray.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen the Maccas in Japan, but not eaten them. I prefer Japanese food. (Not a big fan of raw octopus, though).

You can get hamburgers from vending machines over there. No kidding. Put in your money, and wait - it gives a countdown while the patty is microwaved, added to the bun, sauced, packaged, and dropped into the collect tray.
And they have plenty of ....
20191110_130925_copy_3456x2592.jpg