Burger joints

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sidebar …. Who here’s been to El Camino at Moore park ? Went with the mrs the other week …. Fucking atrocious in every way
Cold food
Terrible service
Order via App
Asked and got a complete refund

-5 stars

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sidebar …. Who here’s been to El Camino at Moore park ? Went with the mrs the other week …. Fucking atrocious in every way
Cold food
Terrible service
Order via App
Asked and got a complete refund

-5 stars
It was booked out when I tried to get in before a concert. Sounds like I dodged a bullet! Will avoid it next time cheers mate

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically the best rated burger joint in Australia is Royal Stacks, but that's in Melbourne. The best rated in Sydney is Bar Luca. But everyone is different so different tastes.

There's one near Woolloomooloo that does a peanut butter, onion jam and jalapeno burger that rocks. Can't remember the name of the place.

Personally I like any burger place that uses just real quality beef mince (no eggs, bread crumbs, or other binding mixers in the patty), and doesn't make stupidly oversized burgers. There's a reason Burgers by Josh shut down. No one likes a tower burger.
I completely agree.
If the burger needs a skewer to hold it together it's to big and messy to eat.

And as far as a patty goes,
All it needs is ground beef.
Nothing more nothing less.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually like my own home made burger
But I just can find a bun I'm happy with.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually like my own home made burger
But I just can find a bun I'm happy with.
Years of testing and I'm happy with the homemade and I've settled on the brioche - it adds sweetness which I can accept. If I could find the same type without it I would be all over it.

I love sesame seeds but can't eat them as I've had issues with them in the past and it makes options limited.