Opinion Bullying

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
First thing you need to always remember about HR. They work for your employer, not for you.
Same as those workers comp doctors who say you're clear to return to work while you're still bleeding all over the place and broke your arm in 2 different places

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the workplace or anywhere. If you pick on someone for something out of their control you are an absolute piece of shit.

For me it's losing hair, happens to all of us at some point or another. I've been embracing it no point in changing who I am, fuck pills, fuck transplant and all that other shit... Why worry and why waste the coin.

Its not just me though. Ive seen other people ridiculed at work for speech and various other things. I absolutely hate it wether it be toward myself or seeing/hearing it happen to someone else.

Anyways I guess this kinda was a venting post to get it out instead of bottled up stewing away. Feel free to share opinions or gets something off your chest that been working you up... might be strange to some but this post helped me relax and who knows it might help one of you.

Cheers Kennelers
Yep. It's bad. It's also completely illegal. It's covered under workplace harassment and if reported management have to act on it.

Also, I shave my head. But I've gotten to the stage that the stubble is so tough that 5 seconds after shaving I already have a 3 day growth on my head.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bill Burr is bald and he is one of the funniest comedians living.
His baldness also landed him a role as a space pirate in the Mandalorian.

I have never watched that show which glorifies cooking methamphetamine.
But heard he is also in that show?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Breaking Bad

One of my all time favourite shows
Thats the show I'm talking about.
I won't watch it.
For me it will bring back bad memories.

I was living the breaking bad lifestyle but as a user.

I cannot stand meth.
If someone offered it to me now? I'd heat up the bulb and stick on their face like the cop did to Chucky in childs play!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats the show I'm talking about.
I won't watch it.
For me it will bring back bad memories.

I was living the breaking bad lifestyle but as a user.

I cannot stand meth.
If someone offered it to me now? I'd heat up the bulb and stick on their face like the cop did to Chucky in childs play!
Fair play

I've never done meth nor will I

It's still an amazing show though

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes because meth is a demonic substance which makes humans do extraordinary things no regular Joe could ever dream of!
Probably, but that has nothing to do with why BB is such a great show.

If anything, it shows how much meth destroys and impacts lives, from the manufacturers and pushers to the users

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck it balding myself I'm over 40 so I couldn't really give a fuck, I'm more concerned what's around the corner for me with 25 years of smoking drinking piss and eating " good food" by the time this all catches up with me loosing hair doesn't really worry me .
Have you checked your pulse lately, I have a sneaky suspicion you might have died and you weren't told, maybe the kennel forum could be heaven to you, just saying.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably, but that has nothing to do with why BB is such a great show.

If anything, it shows how much meth destroys and impacts lives, from the manufacturers and pushers to the users
Really?
I don't need to watch a t.v show or documentary to know what meth does.

If I ever become one of the main law makers in this country, I will make it the death penalty if you are charged for commercially cooking and distributing it.

Anyone who commercially destroys lives and profit from it deserve no 2nd chance!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really?
I don't need to watch a t.v show or documentary to know what meth does.

If I ever become one of the main law makers in this country, I will make it the death penalty if you are charged for commercially cooking and distributing it.

Anyone who commercially destroys lives and profit from it deserve no 2nd chance!

You're saying the show glorifies meth when it does the exact opposite.

By you're logic, people shouldn't watch anything with drug usage in it.

Trainspotting and requiem for a dream promote heroin, scarface promotes cocaine, etc

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a big thing and needs to stop, however it’s gone on forever.!!! No place for it at all.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing worse when bullies pull off evil tricks on victims out of envy.
The green eyed monster sure has some push.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
***** will be ***** unfortunately!!

I was bullied pretty much my whole childhood and into my early teens just because i was a short, thin and quiet kid. I just wanted to go to school and learn. The bullying pretty much left me with no confidence and low self-esteem/self worth. My parents also had no idea of the bullying as I kept it to myself. Anyway I finally convinced my parents I wanted to do martial arts and they signed me up. Over time I grew in confidence and learnt how to defend myself. Eventually I ended up standing up to my bullies, and even though I don't condone violence but kicking their arses a few times they finally gave up on bullying me. After that I stood up for others that I would see getting bullied.

I honestly hate any **** that bullies anyone for no reason but just to be a ****!

Also, sorry for all the C bombs but it's one subject that gets under my skin.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t understand bullying and being bullied. I get payed out all the time but give as good as I get.
I’ve never felt the need to complain about it.

Out of suffering, have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
***** will be ***** unfortunately!!

I was bullied pretty much my whole childhood and into my early teens just because i was a short, thin and quiet kid. I just wanted to go to school and learn. The bullying pretty much left me with no confidence and low self-esteem/self worth. My parents also had no idea of the bullying as I kept it to myself. Anyway I finally convinced my parents I wanted to do martial arts and they signed me up. Over time I grew in confidence and learnt how to defend myself. Eventually I ended up standing up to my bullies, and even though I don't condone violence but kicking their arses a few times they finally gave up on bullying me. After that I stood up for others that I would see getting bullied.

I honestly hate any **** that bullies anyone for no reason but just to be a ****!

Also, sorry for all the C bombs but it's one subject that gets under my skin.
Good on you mate. Would’ve been very tough but I’m glad you got to stand up to them and came out good the other side. Bullying is a low act.

My mates and I were always the biggest guys at school & enjoyed kicking bullies in the arse. It was obviously a power thing for them because once we had made them look weak and pathetic they stopped picking on people pretty quickly.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I was bullied in my previous job by my manager. Now to be clear, she never said anything out of line, but the manner which she spoke to me was absolutely pathetic, borderline harassment.

So this was my team structure...

- Executive Director (my manager's manager)
- Manager (my manager)
- Me
- ED's EA
- Others

One such meeting I had with her left me feeling very depressed. I raised this with her in the next meeting and her attitude was even worse, and she was documenting everything. Now this is where you need to be careful. I wanted to clench my fist and slam it down on the meeting room table but she would have documented that too :tonguewink: so I was fuming but kept a lid on it. The only thing I could really do that she couldn't document was anything to do with my facial expression. I pressed my lips together then left that meeting very angry. I went to my desk dropped my things, then went to break out room and had a glass of cool water. I counted to 10, then went to the ED's EA (she sat right next to my manager) and I said to her (so my manager could hear) "Pamela can you please book a meeting for me and Brenda right now" - and she did. My managers face turned white... she knew that was the straw the broke the camels back.

From that moment on my manager knew that I was someone who knew my rights and wasn't afraid to exercise them.

In the workplace don't just say "I know my rights", actually go and execute them. If you take the quiet approach to deal with someone by going to HR or a manager, that stings them even harder.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Power to you bro.

Be liberated and shave it off. I had similar feelings when I completely shaved the hair some 3 years ago. The funny thing now?

People do not remember how I looked with hair. Own it. Time will pass. Fuck the haters.

Each to their own with hair transplants. For me - this is the equivalent of a woman getting botox or plastic injections. And I detest the thought of that.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Power to you bro.

Be liberated and shave it off. I had similar feelings when I completely shaved the hair some 3 years ago. The funny thing now?

People do not remember how I looked with hair. Own it. Time will pass. Fuck the haters.

Each to their own with hair transplants. For me - this is the equivalent of a woman getting botox or plastic injections. And I detest the thought of that.
I saw an article in the paper yesterday. A woman had lip fillers, botox here, botox there, botox everywhere, and moved fat from her thunder thighs to her boobs. She spent $60,000 on that cosmetic surgery.

No wonder why they can't afford a house and are gold diggers.