Opinion Bullying

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the workplace or anywhere. If you pick on someone for something out of their control you are an absolute piece of shit.

For me it's losing hair, happens to all of us at some point or another. I've been embracing it no point in changing who I am, fuck pills, fuck transplant and all that other shit... Why worry and why waste the coin.

Its not just me though. Ive seen other people ridiculed at work for speech and various other things. I absolutely hate it wether it be toward myself or seeing/hearing it happen to someone else.

Anyways I guess this kinda was a venting post to get it out instead of bottled up stewing away. Feel free to share opinions or gets something off your chest that been working you up... might be strange to some but this post helped me relax and who knows it might help one of you.

Cheers Kennelers

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In the workplace or anywhere. If you pick on someone for something out of their control you are an absolute piece of shit.

For me it's losing hair, happens to all of us at some point or another. I've been embracing it no point in changing who I am, fuck pills, fuck transplant and all that other shit... Why worry and why waste the coin.

Its not just me though. Ive seen other people ridiculed at work for speech and various other things. I absolutely hate it wether it be toward myself or seeing/hearing it happen to someone else.

Anyways I guess this kinda was a venting post to get it out instead of bottled up stewing away. Feel free to share opinions or gets something off your chest that been working you up... might be strange to some but this post helped me relax and who knows it might help one of you.

Cheers Kennelers
Where do you work? You know you can report these things to HR right? That's harassment and it's not on.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get a hair transplant problem solved

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck it balding myself I'm over 40 so I couldn't really give a fuck, I'm more concerned what's around the corner for me with 25 years of smoking drinking piss and eating " good food" by the time this all catches up with me loosing hair doesn't really worry me .

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get teased by this jew I sit next to everyday for having a small penis.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Cheers Kennelers
I went through some crap a few years back. A turd training as a supervisor for another team had decided that I was gay. I had a few women interested in me within the workplace and my morals and ethics kept me from taking advantage of it. I have four sisters that have all had kids with men they've broken up with. So I make a point of getting to know women well before I even date them. I'd rather not have kids that have to deal with a shit house relationship between their parents, so I'll keep the old fellow in the pants rather than risking unplanned fatherhood.

Anyway, this supervisor who basically spent 90% of his time at work acting like a bollard decided that everyone needed to be informed that I was gay. I didn't know that the rumour was being spread, but I did notice that mates had become very uncomfortable around me. I had no idea why, but I'm perceptive enough to have noticed it. I worked it all out one day when the turd made a gay joke about tickling a mates ass with a feather until it was pink when I walked into the area where he was being a bollard. The mate looked at me embarrassed and it twigged that was the reason that blokes I'd known for years were uncomfortable around me. I confirmed it by asking the mate who denied it until I pressed him about it. But I was instantly pissed off that people I'd known for three plus years never had the decency to let me know about the rumours.

I'm generally not someone that gives a crap what people think about me but I reported that it was going on to a manager. They supposedly disciplined him by promoting him to a full supervisor the next day.

I didn't bother to dispel the rumour actively. I used the situation to work out who my real friends were. Turns out it's wasn't more than a couple of people. But it all came to a head when I returned from lunch one day and this supervisor and a lower level manager made a gay joke as I approached. After punching a bubbler and bending it, I again approached HR to try to get them to sort it out. They told me I needed witnesses or they could do nothing. But at that stage I started getting paranoid about it all. Wound up talking to four or five people one day (including one girl who said she was in the closet as a lesbian for fear of ostracism) and wound up telling one fellow that the supervisor deserved to be shot. He went and told HR about the conversation trying to help, I copped a four month stand down and had to do some counseling with only about a month's pay. They tried to keep me from returning to work. But I was determined to not let their bullshit end my time in the job. Wound up taking legal action. Got a modest payout and returned to the job. Became a union delegate there when the union first started and wound up getting the bloke fired by getting four people to speak up about the fact that he was being racist as well. Immensely satisfying in the end, but it really fucked with my head for about 8 months. They're an absolute **** of a company though and it was a happy day for me when I told them to shove the job up their ass. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I never beat the living shit out of the guy at the center of it though. Had temper issues all my life.

But the experience has really made me look at how others are treated and speak up about bullying in the workplace if I recognise it. At the end of the day it taught me to be more outspoken. It's partly why I think Folau is an absolute **** and why I feel strongly against the religious freedom bill. Nobody deserves to feel ostracized or like an outcast because others feel a bit uncomfortable about the way they live. Seen a lot of people that are religious that think it gives them the right to judge others.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think there's a difference between good natured ribbing and bullying someone.

Bullies are in my opinion, people who have something missing, basically a lack of personality and try to "stand out" and attempt to "be funny" due to their own shortcomings.

Whereas ribbing is just good natured fun that everyone knows you don't mean and you respect the person, kinda like a few posts on here

That's just my two cents anyway

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I put my head down and ignore workplace bullies.

I know how to make people feel uncomfortable when they try taking me out of my comfort zone.
One of the great perks of being a near 7 foot evil blue eyed Slavic guy I guess?

I used to get ganged up on and bullied all the time at school.

Bullies have no effect on me because I know the truth about who they are.

Weak *****! That is all you need to know about bullies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I put my head down and ignore workplace bullies.

I know how to make people feel uncomfortable when they try taking me out of my comfort zone.
One of the great perks of being a near 7 foot evil blue eyed Slavic guy I guess?

I used to get ganged up on and bullied all the time at school.

Bullies have no effect on me because I know the truth about who they are.

Weak *****! That is all you need to know about bullies.
We get it, you're tall :tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
We get it, you're tall :tearsofjoy:
And almost daily I need to ward off short men,short dick assholes who think they can have a lend of me.

Tall people might look big and dopey but we're not.
And having done some MMA training does NOT give you some sort of edge over us!

Did you know when you get angry your strength doubles?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I went through some crap a few years back. A turd training as a supervisor for another team had decided that I was gay. I had a few women interested in me within the workplace and my morals and ethics kept me from taking advantage of it. I have four sisters that have all had kids with men they've broken up with. So I make a point of getting to know women well before I even date them. I'd rather not have kids that have to deal with a shit house relationship between their parents, so I'll keep the old fellow in the pants rather than risking unplanned fatherhood.

Anyway, this supervisor who basically spent 90% of his time at work acting like a bollard decided that everyone needed to be informed that I was gay. I didn't know that the rumour was being spread, but I did notice that mates had become very uncomfortable around me. I had no idea why, but I'm perceptive enough to have noticed it. I worked it all out one day when the turd made a gay joke about tickling a mates ass with a feather until it was pink when I walked into the area where he was being a bollard. The mate looked at me embarrassed and it twigged that was the reason that blokes I'd known for years were uncomfortable around me. I confirmed it by asking the mate who denied it until I pressed him about it. But I was instantly pissed off that people I'd known for three plus years never had the decency to let me know about the rumours.

I'm generally not someone that gives a crap what people think about me but I reported that it was going on to a manager. They supposedly disciplined him by promoting him to a full supervisor the next day.

I didn't bother to dispel the rumour actively. I used the situation to work out who my real friends were. Turns out it's wasn't more than a couple of people. But it all came to a head when I returned from lunch one day and this supervisor and a lower level manager made a gay joke as I approached. After punching a bubbler and bending it, I again approached HR to try to get them to sort it out. They told me I needed witnesses or they could do nothing. But at that stage I started getting paranoid about it all. Wound up talking to four or five people one day (including one girl who said she was in the closet as a lesbian for fear of ostracism) and wound up telling one fellow that the supervisor deserved to be shot. He went and told HR about the conversation trying to help, I copped a four month stand down and had to do some counseling with only about a month's pay. They tried to keep me from returning to work. But I was determined to not let their bullshit end my time in the job. Wound up taking legal action. Got a modest payout and returned to the job. Became a union delegate there when the union first started and wound up getting the bloke fired by getting four people to speak up about the fact that he was being racist as well. Immensely satisfying in the end, but it really fucked with my head for about 8 months. They're an absolute **** of a company though and it was a happy day for me when I told them to shove the job up their ass. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I never beat the living shit out of the guy at the center of it though. Had temper issues all my life.

But the experience has really made me look at how others are treated and speak up about bullying in the workplace if I recognise it. At the end of the day it taught me to be more outspoken. It's partly why I think Folau is an absolute **** and why I feel strongly against the religious freedom bill. Nobody deserves to feel ostracized or like an outcast because others feel a bit uncomfortable about the way they live. Seen a lot of people that are religious that think it gives them the right to judge others.
That would have sucked man, glad it worked out in the end and that fuckwit got what he deserved... That's the big thing, making people uncomfortable at work is not on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Bullies are in my opinion, people who have something missing, basically a lack of personality and try to "stand out" and attempt to "be funny" due to their own shortcomings.

Whereas ribbing is just good natured fun that everyone knows you don't mean and you respect the person, kinda like a few posts on here

To a degree yes. Sometimes things like that escalate though depending on who's around and how the individual is affected by the situation.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't, think I need to see it written again :yum:
Every post I'll remind everyone of it.
You think tall people scare you?
They scare me too.
Tall guys are generally easy going and down to Earth but if you're looking for trouble I encourage you to light the fuse with them.

Funniest thing about tall people its always those little guys who end up wanting to be our friend to save them from bullies.

Work it out.
They will give you shit cause they feel threatened but expect an alliance with you when they are outnumbered.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Every post I'll remind everyone of it.
You think tall people scare you?
They scare me too.
Tall guys are generally easy going and down to Earth but if you're looking for trouble I encourage you to light the fuse with them.

Funniest thing about tall people its always those little guys who end up wanting to be our friend to save them from bullies.

Work it out.
They will give you shit cause they feel threatened but expect an alliance with you when they are outnumbered.
Tall guys don't scare me. I'm 6'3 so not exactly short

(well I am compared with you but still) :tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To a degree yes. Sometimes things like that escalate though depending on who's around and how the individual is affected by the situation.
It shouldn't escalate though. There should be some sort of ground rules established and if it does reach a point where someone gets hurt, offended and or angry then it's time to stop and reassess. Pretty much every place I've worked we give each other shit all the time and it's never crossed the line

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I agree.
But this is where body language comes in.
If you like to rib people make sure you have the awareness to know when you are starting to really overstep the boundary?

If you are no good at reading body language and have a shit 6th sense then you shouldn't rib anyone.

I just treat others how they treat me, it works like a charm, especially with females!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree.
But this is where body language comes in.
If you like to rib people make sure you have the awareness to know when you are starting to really overstep the boundary?

If you are no good at reading body language and have a shit 6th sense then you shouldn't rib anyone.

I just treat others how they treat me, it works like a charm, especially with females!
Luckily for me I can read people pretty well and am sarcastic 90% of the time so most people know not to take me too seriously.

But I agree, treat people as you want to be treated and this world would be a much better place

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
First thing you need to always remember about HR. They work for your employer, not for you.