Reaction score
We play OK for 20mins maybe we should try our hand

Reactions: DT

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh so thats the premiership for dogs Raebro has been talking about all these year?

stupid me.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Bulldogs team knocks the ball on less than us

Reactions: DT

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some of the decisions were woeful. At best Bulldogs got all the 50/50 calls
I couldn't believe some of the calls haha. Dogs were the better side but those calls made a major difference with the scores being so close for the majority of the game.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope you fkn watched this game raelene. Take some tips from a doggies team outside the nrl making waves creating tsunamis fkn people doggy style not worrying about fkn politics. Get the fkn job done woahhhhhhh!!!!!
If the refs would help us the way the umps helped the doggies it would be nice!

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
It was easy for them when the umpires were blatant cheats tbh. Now onto the next fairytale tomorrow with a Sharks win haha
You know nothing dickhead shut the fuck up dogs were 1st in everything they deserved the ball They dominated the swans , you got 50/50 calls both ways that were dodgy , now stick to a sport you think you know something about , always a whinging **** you are tbh now onto the storm to fuck benny barba up

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was easy for them when the umpires were blatant cheats tbh. Now onto the next fairytale tomorrow with a Sharks win haha
My brother in law is a current afl umpire and I can confirm he said that," they will get a good run on Saturday"...they sure did, mid way through last qrt it was 15-4 in frees...lots of 50's amongst them...but good on them and sad for the bridesmaid Swans again

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently raelene, has been overheard saying "one more premiership before 2019"....
That's it, maybe she was referring to all teams with Bulldogs emblems...ah now she makes some sense after all...

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know nothing dickhead shut the fuck up dogs were 1st in everything they deserved the ball They dominated the swans , you got 50/50 calls both ways that were dodgy , now stick to a sport you think you know something about , always a whinging **** you are tbh now onto the storm to fuck benny barba up
Lol

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok then...... I live in Melb, I know about AFL and I know there were plenty of bullshit calls.
You going to have a dummy spit and abuse me too?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok then...... I live in Melb, I know about AFL and I know there were plenty of bullshit calls.
You going to have a dummy spit and abuse me too?
I have never seen this guy before, I think he just came online to abuse me hahaha

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never seen this guy before, I think he just came online to abuse me hahaha
Haha I've never seen him either, I'm on my phone so I can't see when he signed up. I assume he just joined to abuse you personally!
Marley, you seem to bring out the worst in people without even trying! Bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.