Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres little doubt that Lichaa will be the run on hooker. But he is the same as all the rest.
They have to earn their position otherwise it goes to someone else. All the players are under the same notice.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even know where JMK fits into the top team tbh... surely Deano isn't going to persist with him in 2019

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seg is terrible. Can’t you see he remains unsigned by anyone? Speaks volumes...
I think it’s more the fact that he carries so much baggage away from the field. The bloke has talent and is electric on his day, but consistency was always an issue. Wouldn’t say he’s terrible by any means though.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it’s more the fact that he carries so much baggage away from the field. The bloke has talent and is electric on his day, but consistency was always an issue. Wouldn’t say he’s terrible by any means though.
Yeah I think that’s about right

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still mind boggling why we didn't offer Woolford another contract lol
Well initially he was going to be joining his dad Simon playing ESL. Then that fell through or something, and he signed with the Knights.

I suspect some of the goings on of Mad Monday might have contributed to him not being chased and re-signed again.

Plus there was a bit of an ego there and the games he played he was nothing special.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well initially he was going to be joining his dad Simon playing ESL. Then that fell through or something, and he signed with the Knights.

I suspect some of the goings on of Mad Monday might have contributed to him not being chased and re-signed again.

Plus there was a bit of an ego there and the games he played he was nothing special.
I reckon his vision and passing was 3 times better than any hooker at the club. Hes gone now though move on.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But that's saying more how bad our other options are :D
Yeah true that. Another season with these 3 hookers we have. Ive got to get to a doc and get some serious pain killers for my eyes before season kicks off watching them 3.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t wait until brown and jmk fuck off too

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should be going hard after Brad Smith from the Storm... Surely the NZ hooker is unhappy on the bench?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be going hard after Brad Smith from the Storm... Surely the NZ hooker is unhappy on the bench?
U would think we would have enough money for next year for maybe another good back and hooker. Smith will get plenty of game time bud and it sounds like they give him a decent contract and plan to keep him long term. Not many good hookers out there imo. A few but not in smiths ball park of talent. He would be the final piece in the puzzle in our pack. U wouldnt look forward to that as a ball runner with no support

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
U would think we would have enough money for next year for maybe another good back and hooker. Smith will get plenty of game time bud and it sounds like they give him a decent contract and plan to keep him long term. Not many good hookers out there imo. A few but not in smiths ball park of talent. He would be the final piece in the puzzle in our pack. U wouldnt look forward to that as a ball runner with no support
Surely Bellamy has locked him in but damn im sure he aint happy playing second fiddle, starting on the bench and coming on to roam around and not really be a hooker.

Brad Smith fits the Bulldog mould and hope we are atleast dangling a carrot or 2 his way.. Just incase.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely Bellamy has locked him in but damn im sure he aint happy playing second fiddle, starting on the bench and coming on to roam around and not really be a hooker.

Brad Smith fits the Bulldog mould and hope we are atleast dangling a carrot or 2 his way.. Just incase.
His name is Brandon

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People need to forget about Brandon Smith... not a chance we'll snag him because:
a) He's very close with Curtis Scott who is signed with Storm till 2021.
b) He's happy to bide his time (and in the process learn from the best hooker in NRL history): https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/17/brandon-smith-happy-to-play-the-waiting-game-at-melbourne-storm/
""If Cam plays on for another four years, then I'm learning for another four years. I'm not too fussed at all."
c) Storm locked him up until the end of 2022 and will not release him.