Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'VE HEARD SIMILAR ALSO BUT LICHAA I'VE BEEN TOLD HAS IMPRESSED SO COULD BE EITHER WAY. MEH NPT SOLD ON BOTH TBH
Who has he impressed, the bloke that re-signed him based on 3 meaningless games?

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who has he impressed, the bloke that re-signed him based on 3 meaningless games?
mate your right, only nrl player to have a free ride in firstgrade just because he was so overhyped and took a paycut too stay at the bulldogs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like that finally there is competition for spots this will be great for the team something that des took away,guaranteed spots creates complacency

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'VE HEARD SIMILAR ALSO BUT LICHAA I'VE BEEN TOLD HAS IMPRESSED SO COULD BE EITHER WAY. MEH NPT SOLD ON BOTH TBH
Must've really impressed for you to shout that sentence at us! :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I think the trials are going to decide a few positions for us. Lichaa has had his chance imho, and needs to absolutely fire or find another club.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isaac John let a cat out of the bag a few days ago on his YKTR Vlog on Youtube saying that Norman and Seggy who are also part owners of the YKTR clothing brand will be at new clubs in 2019... hopefully he comes to the Dogs since we may have some more money after letting Klem go.
I saw this as well and thought the same thing. He says that seggy won’t be at sharks next year. Where will he be then? Dogs?

Malla

Reaction score
Yeah I think it's fair to say the ship has sailed on Seggy joining us!
Never know. If we can offload Lichaa ASAP, I would assume that opens up cap space for Segyaro.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never know. If we can offload Lichaa ASAP, I would assume that opens up cap space for Segyaro.
Sure, but I think Wahesh was saying that if we were going to get Seggy, it would have happened by now.
It's unlikely that anyone would be willing to take Lichaa off our hands.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sure, but I think Wahesh was saying that if we were going to get Seggy, it would have happened by now.
It's unlikely that anyone would be willing to take Lichaa off our hands.
We have a spot to fill in the top 30 and if no one has signed him yet his value is probably quite low

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think the club was ever genuinely interested in Seggy outside of a fleeting enquiry to his manager.

He's getting on (29 this season), and not the most consistent hooker out there.

Just like with Kurt Mann... we made enquiries, managers asking price way too high, so we moved on.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Either would do fine.
Blayke wont get a spot unless something happens to Jayden so would like to make a play to score him however unlikely it may be.
Well maybe they don’t want to move to WA

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Keep Lichaa it’s his final year and will be out to impress

He’s leaned up too

We need experience in that inexperienced spine