News Bulldogs vs Warriors: Steve Georgallis promises changes after 'bitterly disappointing' loss

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Avo I feel needs a rest. He is 20 and obviously knows now he needs to work on Defence. But he isn’t a center. It’s a very defensive position these days

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SG needs a new bench. We have no impact from it. We have limited impact with our forwards. With Tolman in the side. He starts or don’t make the side. We need Ogden starting he’s been good. Bench of Napa controversy I know but aim for impact like he made a roosters. To’omaga we all know what he offers. Katoa as utility. Sue. He lifts Back row of RFM and Smith. As he can slip if needed into center. Lock Jackson. Smith offers nothing on wing. Replace him with Dallin. Put Meaney at fullback or drop him. Center Hoppa and Schoup. Jayden other winger. Give Avo a rest or play him at 5/8 or Fullback. But don’t play him at center he’s not ready for that defence load. Stick with similar for year and we develop and improve our squad
You can't name players (Schoup) who are not in our top 30 nor are development players. The NRL will not allow it - outside the salary cap unless every other possibility is injured or suspended. Even then we get a salary cap fine.

Reactions: ATT

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai is absolute shit!!
Why would you move Hopaote from fullback? He was by far our best player today.
What has Averillo done??? But be a try machine for the opposition.
Meany is safe at fb and we need to toughen up our weak positions which hoppa can do. Av isn’t playing in his position so I’m not going to judge him in the centre’s as he clearly isn’t one.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I seriously don’t understand why SG refuses to play Renouf we could’ve really used him today!!! All we need is one win to get off the bottom of the ladder and that could have been today!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Meany is safe at fb and we need to toughen up our weak positions which hoppa can do. Av isn’t playing in his position so I’m not going to judge him in the centre’s as he clearly isn’t one.
What has Averillo done to deserve selection? Is my question.
Because I watch every week and seen nothing!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Only going to be replacing shit with shit dosent matter who you put in..club should call the nrl see if we can buy 2 premiership points Get us off the bottom
We certainly cant buy any 6 agains

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Floporan will be kept at 6 despite going MIA in the 2nd half and getting carved up by Nikorima

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Left hand defence was slower than Rothfields speech after 3 bottles of metho... blind Freddy could see we were gonna get exploited down that side. And poor old hoppa looks like he's still worried about that injury making him even slower than normal, he was a liability defensively at the back today.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the club invested in him and signed him up he might as well get some game time. I just don’t think centre is the right place for him. Either play him in his position or keep him out. I agree he hasn’t done anything spectacular but I’d atleast give him a shot in his position

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What has any player this season done to warrant selection? We've won two games all season... He's the least of our problems. We're going to lose regardless so give him a shot in the halves and let him get some experience. It's much easier to defend in the halves than it is the centres.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
His team selections and use of interchange was part of the problem... Wasting 2 changes on a centre when your middles are getting owned, absolute dumb **** decision.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His kicking game was atrocious today. Main reason we succumbed in the second half.
I don’t agree he’s no JT And he’s not the answer going forward but he’s not the reason we lost .. first and second half like chalk and cheese it’s like they used al there energy in the first and we’re completely gassed in the second overrun,overpowered no line speed the whole team was walking around ball service was shit not entirely his fault

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well like at a HM player
Show the thousands of kids playing in the canterbury-bankstown juniour comp that you to can play for the bulldogs when 99% kids wont ever get a NRL contract