Bulldogs vs Tiger, Post-match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

abby.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bullsh*t call. These refs are blind, call forward passes when there isn't one, and when there actually is one they miss it.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Wonder what was going through Noddy's peanut brain when he ran it on the 5th with no space to work with....

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes it would of, we would have been up.

any little thing could have changed the game, we had momentum and from them we went down

Pissed me off so much tbh
trust me would not have made a difference in the world

so much time left in the game, we would have ****ed up some how

we need to keep losing so they can see how pathetic they are and feel bad

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Ball was not forward, **** calls like this have cost us two crucial games this year.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ball was not forward, **** calls like this have cost us two crucial games this year.
no.

playing **** and not getting ourselves in a good enough position to win anyway has cost us games this year

we have noone to blame but ourselves

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since when was Green my mate?
"Dude he had one bad game and was dropped, every game he has played since he has improved and Friday night's game he was outstanding.

But you're right, you obviously know better the Kevin Moore "

someone was calling him as our no.6 for the next 5 years and u were backing them up i couldnt believe it i hope you now know why

bulldog70

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree. They should get fckn rid of all these brother in law coaches with their bullsh*t 1 out 1 up crap. I am getting sick of doing a 10 hour round trip to watch these heartless pieces of cr*p every home game. No excuses any more they are fckn terrible. I say once again maybe it is about time we booed these rejects on the field just like back in 2002. Wait for all the ******s who want to say I would never boo this club, but to hell with that.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So what was the problem tonight? *ducks under table*.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"This is a great challenge for me"

Try being a fan then Kev you twat, it's not a challenge for us, its just ****

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...dogs are pathetic!... lazy heartless effort tonight. I'm bored with this side and the off season buys were terrible!!!

S

Squiz Ninja

I wish a horrible death upon them all. Bull**** calls! Sif that was a bloody forward! fml
Was passed half a metre before the line, bounced half a metre past the line... but no, that is backwards... lawl.

Yep, blame the refs, the Doggies must have shocking luck with the refz, thats 5 in a row!!! :bored:

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
So f*cking what? We had more than enough chances to take this game, and we didn't. Referees make mistakes every week - it's part of the game. Blaming a loss on a referee (apart from Clark last year), is really getting old.

If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the Bulldogs for being a team of losers.

col of birchmen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
apparently stagg made 61 tackles tonight, if we didnt have this bloke the scores would have an 08 look to em

Status
Not open for further replies.