Not open for further replies.

Dogmad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
touchies call! ref should of over ruled it, probably had money on the game

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I wish a horrible death upon them all. Bull**** calls! Sif that was a bloody forward! fml

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wouldnt have made a difference. they probably would have scored again anyway. We are an embarassment and deserve to lose every week until we stop playing like busted asses

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
look kimorley cost us the win tonight......under 15 mins left and he runs on last tackle 40mtrs out from there line...gives them field position and cost us sthe game..then cant catch a simple inside ball with 4 mins to go

bye bye BK...i was a massive fan ur whole career but time to go old mate
No that didn't cost us the game at all, the penalty i nthe tigers next set from hodgson did. As did morris the ****ing hog not passing to goodwin early in the game. Season is over guys.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:(

don't know why so many people are against ryan (not in this thread, just in general ) one of our best once again

noddy farked up big time at the end

buddy was to farken lazy in the 2nd try

and the lack of urgency showed on a) the tigers field goal and b) our failed field goal disgusts me and i hate to say that because i realise i am being an arm chair critic and they put in alot of effort but stagg worked his arse off all night and found a way to get down there, where were the rest of them ? piss poor effort

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have been a massive fan of BK and at his best there are few better but hes a fkn retard. retire

W

waveraider

I sick of this sh_t. F Noddy and Kevin Moore, poor old Josh Morris may as well go back to the dragon he doesn't get the ball at Canterbury. Moore reckons he had some new ideas about the way they play....All I see is more of Steve Folkes. I not sure if Moore is the worst coach we have ever had. Ricky Stuart was right, you can't win a comp with Noddy at half back. F this Im sick of it.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Our best player is Stagg. As for our halves, Kimmorley can go get farked and that tosser Blake Green.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
The season is gone, play Barba for fu(ks sake. At least for preparation for next season.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
wouldnt have made a difference. they probably would have scored again anyway. We are an embarassment and deserve to lose every week until we stop playing like busted asses
Yes it would of, we would have been up.

any little thing could have changed the game, we had momentum and from them we went down

Pissed me off so much tbh

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
when the game is 12-12 and there is 13 mins left on the clock it 100% cost us the game

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we are ridiculous. a stupid stupid stupid football team.

Þo£ar ßêar ™

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone tell me what Moore says in the Press Conference.
something like:
"It was a wet night, tough game, we tried hard, we could have won this match if the ball went our way lol, ref shouldn't have called a forward pass, blah blah blah blah" rofl.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fu(king hopeless!
Where the fu(k was Barba Kev. Too late now
BS...I thought Barba was injured????????????????????????? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! HE LEFT HIM OUT????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.