Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sharks had the ball on a string and were contesting every kick with numbers. Us? No where within cooee. I reckon a few of those Shark players off side but if you have mementum, refs don't call it.
We just were not there today...

My biggest issue is why Mahoney wasn't calling his forwards for runs close to the line. NOT one power play to compress their line giving room and the right to shift. He was dead set throwing the ball to the halves to run a backline play on the back foot... IT WAS SO AMATURE compared to what he was doing last week.

It has to be the fact they just not there today due to getting milked yesterday.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, leaving the club when we have no viable alternative would really help the club. Geez you guys are thick
At this point having no 7 wouldn’t no different. I’m sure a forward can either take the tackle or pass it to another forward to kick.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Skelton wing, Kiraz Centre, Avo back to fullback. I don’t want to see Perham in FG ever.
Hayze trained the whole pre season at FB. He won't be dumped after a trial game you flogs

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Notice every time we did do a backline move and the ball got to Alimoti, JAC never saw the ball. People were saying Schoup was a ball hog but I don’t think Alimoti knows how to pass either
I'd like to see Casey get another run along side the Foxx, they looked like they could form a good combo from that Souths game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Notice every time we did do a backline move and the ball got to Alimoti, JAC never saw the ball. People were saying Schoup was a ball hog but I don’t think Alimoti knows how to pass either
Burns is the only one that thinks pass although we havent seen Skelton on the left side. He does think about what he is doing so maybe he might work.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at it this way, as a coach of 20+ years I can tell you this, though disappointing, you learn far more from a loss than a win and we will learn from this and only improve from the lesson...

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s our D that is concerning today.
They’re a top 4 side. It’s not so bad we lost.
It’s the 36 points that hurts.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Look at it this way, as a coach of 20+ years I can tell you this, though disappointing, you learn far more from a loss than a win and we will learn from this and only improve from the lesson...
Yes thinking that too. Bloody disappointing to go down like that. Not much class or constructive fightback.

Ciro can see where we are sub par and hopefully addresss it.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I changed the channel so I missed Reynolds scoring, happy for him but it was just a bad game to watch, couldn’t do it anymore
Wow we were dynamic in the final 20. I thought we could actually win it there. So sad you people that turn off and don't see a game to at least the last 5 minutes.
Many fair weather only supporters here and many who like to pump up our tyres based on.....nothing.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate they should move the ground position to the grassed area toward Burwood road and build something like commbank 30k capacity. What was the crowd like when Grub scored? Really nice kick from Skelton he has a lot of potential.
They are talking $40k not $500k.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trial or not it's fucking unacceptable to look lost on last tackle.

LAST TACKLE AND YOU ARE LOOKING LOST???

THIS IS THE FUCKING BULLDOGS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I hate fucking dying wondering, over this crap of halfback looking like he is a dear in headlights.

Getting tackled on the last and running into dead ends is a fucking disgrace to the jersey.
Dear dear Kylie Flannagun....go easy on her.