Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Spot the difference. All 3 sharks tries from pinpoint short kicks from their halves, Flanagan gets caught with the ball on the last or turns the ball on the inside to an unsuspecting forward.
He put the ball on a dime for Josh and he dropped it lol

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton quiet but he’s not getting much ball with space, flanno fuck me, you have no service, you pass early and run the ball on the 5th. The kid has nothing, I saw a stupid thread before about having a baby ban, wish flanno snr had one, nicko in his 2nd yr at halfback and has better kick selection. But they are a top 4 team, take the stupid penalties out we lost a lot of momentum, pele running well, got sweaty day just hope they bring something in the 2nd half

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think our half was okay. That was a poor half from Reed. Kikz was a big loss. Alamoti had one poor read but rest of the half was really solid in defence. Avo scores that try and it’s a different game. Perham looks nice through the middle but handling may be a worry. Flanno is still Flanno. Burton needs to take more control. Thommo had a solid half. Go forward has been limited. We are missing TPJ

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Franklin pele needs to run hard onto the ball and just run hard with a head start,like he did at the sharks when they played the doggies

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm done with shitting on Flanagan and Waddell at this point. I think it's beyond the players fault (they don't select themselves). Perham sus at fullback, Averillo was always the best choice (still sus) but I assume some future proofing involved with that decision (even tho Averillo won't be centre next year either).

Tbh as soon as TPJ was ruled out any bit of confidence I had in a good performance was pretty much gone, then throw in Kiks HIA. We don't have enough quality in the team to lose players like that, especially against a top team.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think our half was okay. That was a poor half from Reed. Kikz was a big loss. Alamoti had one poor read but rest of the half was really solid in defence. Avo scores that try and it’s a different game. Perham looks nice through the middle but handling may be a worry. Flanno is still Flanno. Burton needs to take more control. Thommo had a solid half. Go forward has been limited. We are missing TPJ
Thommo been our best so far imo

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our D actually looks really good.

You can't miss scoring opportunities against the top teams it will come back to bite you.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don’t get the hate on Averillo he’s the only one looking likely to make something happen at this point, he’s been very solid defensively aswell. Flanno I agree he’s stifling our attack possibly worst 7 in comp
He’s become one of the kennel’s new scapegoats.