Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Waddell must bring his Mrs to training every week or something. Surely he isn't picked round 1
honestly don’t know how the hell his even considered in the top 17 … jeez give Preston another trial run and see how he goes. But maybe CC is giving him one more chance to prove himself or else Preston or pele will take over his spot. Only logical reason

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
honestly don’t know how the hell his even considered in the top 17 … jeez give Preston another trial run and see how he goes. But maybe CC is giving him one more chance to prove himself or else Preston or pele will take over his spot. Only logical reason
I hope you're right. Preston showed more in one half of footy than Waddell's shown since coming here.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I would have thought that Preston and Pele kept their spots over Davey and Waddell based on last weekend’s performance. Other than that strong team
I think the selection order is honestly just to test the mentality of particular player/s.

Whilst Waddle does usually have a clanger or 2 in his game he's not as horrible as he was last week.
Hope Reynolds has worked on the no look trip and just as important the gas lighting afterwards :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope you're right. Preston showed more in one half of footy than Waddell's shown since coming here.
again its only a trial, so he probably sharing the game time, im sure preston will get enough game time to prove himself out there. He has to be in the 17 for me.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that's boring, a line up pretty much exactly as expected, not that boring is bad.

Always a Bulldog

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck me. Why the fuck is Waddell getting picked over Frank the Tank or Preston?

Also, why is TPJ at prop and not lock? Thompson doesn't know how to pass the ball and doesn't offload at all.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Guessing it means Waddell and Sutton will play in the middle. Davey will likely spell RFM, who will then rotate into the middle. Sharks do have a big pack, so CC probably wanted his bigger but also reasonably mobile players on the bench in Davey and Waddell.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Actually disgusting Preston not on the bench over Waddell, even Davey. We're light 1 middle on the bench imo too - Waddell can't play prop only lock - and not well. Only picked due to his salary.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fuck me. Why the fuck is Waddell getting picked over Frank the Tank or Preston?

Also, why is TPJ at prop and not lock? Thompson doesn't know how to pass the ball and doesn't offload at all.
I'd have King, Sutton and TPJ (keep at prop tho) all over Thompson at lock