Official Bulldogs VS Raiders trial

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forums are to express your opinion so whilst you consider it whinging it is a valid opinion. Too many people try to sugar coat turds on this forum. The fact is TAB have us at $34 to 1 of winning premiership in 2020 which is equal 2nd last on the ladder. We also have no marquees signed for 2021, no major sponsor and the lowest membership in the league. The upside is our salary cap woes are ending, we can take a legitimate shot at a marquee coach and start attracting real talent. We have had 3 seasons of misery thanks to Dibb, Des & Raelene. Flushing turds like Woods, Klemmer, Lichaa, Tualou & Fualalo is a positive step. The cripple finally leaves us at the end of this year too. My expectation for 2020 is one that reflects the reality of our situation in that our roster has to come out and bash the shit out of opposition teams every round of the season. I can handle having a dig and losing but the soft cock shit I have seen since Des started has to fucking end. There is my "whinge".
Love it ,that's beautiful,written with passion,couldn't agree more,foran is a waste,once he goes,the remnants of the past can b forgotten,I'm reasonably happy with our squad,they're young,and learning,so let's all get behind them,instead of the negative bullshit.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon @TwinTurbo and @The Third should have a multi-comment-multi-answer maximum 5,000 word “DUEL TO THE DEATH”
Just for fun..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon @TwinTurbo and @The Third should have a multi-comment-multi-answer maximum 5,000 word “DUEL TO THE DEATH”
Just for fun..
I only do the multi quote / multi response occasionally for some stress relief, a challenge could be fun.

Go Dogs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just for fun..
I don’t think that’s going to happen mate. TheTurd has been banned haha

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Forums are to express your opinion so whilst you consider it whinging it is a valid opinion. Too many people try to sugar coat turds on this forum. The fact is TAB have us at $34 to 1 of winning premiership in 2020 which is equal 2nd last on the ladder. We also have no marquees signed for 2021, no major sponsor and the lowest membership in the league. The upside is our salary cap woes are ending, we can take a legitimate shot at a marquee coach and start attracting real talent. We have had 3 seasons of misery thanks to Dibb, Des & Raelene. Flushing turds like Woods, Klemmer, Lichaa, Tualou & Fualalo is a positive step. The cripple finally leaves us at the end of this year too. My expectation for 2020 is one that reflects the reality of our situation in that our roster has to come out and bash the shit out of opposition teams every round of the season. I can handle having a dig and losing but the soft cock shit I have seen since Des started has to fucking end. There is my "whinge".
Love when a passionate fan rips in... I even like it when the coaches do too I hate how Ricky keeps getting fined at the post game press conferences. Love of the blue and white is why we are all here.. Nice post mate bravo.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol turn it up, the critisism they got was absolutely deserved considering our pathetic starts to the season. You don't need to defend your mates at every opportunity, it's embarrassing.
We were gased last year by 60 min mark for most of the early games we were off the pace.our trainers should have been embarrassed.lets hope we are on better condition this year and are able to last 80 min.apart from the two early floggings we were in most games but couldn’t hold off fast finishes by other sides.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How? We're on a record streak of missing finals, we're scoring fuck all points and we're failing to deliver acceptable performances early season when it matters.
In terms of finals you paint a fairly accurate picture..

This is the 3rd year in a row of us missing the finals.. thats our longest streak at missing finals since 1966..

So 53 odd years..