Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the kennels reaction if Reynolds out plays Flanagan.
He probably will. He's like the reserve grader that turns it on in the trials because he plays at 100%

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I know it is only a trial but on paper we should easily roll that raiders team. Will keep my disappointment in check if we don't.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The intensity won’t be there. If you were looking at what you don’t want to see it would be a game that the Māori all star had.

As long as we look organised, kick chase, last tackle options, communication, not clunky. I will give that a pass, if it’s been about connection in the off season we want to see a team that knows their roles.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the new defensive structures particularly on the edge where we been poor for 5 years
This is Averillo defending at centre today amirite

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The result of this means nothing. The majority of our expected first grade team isn’t even playing. Hope people remember that before losing their shit lol
What do you mean? Its the opposite. The majority of our fg side IS playing. We are missing JAC, Burton, TPJ, Perham and thats about it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Dogs have selected at least a dozen NRL players, whereas Raiders only have 4 or 5, so will be very embarrassing if we lose.
Exactly, however our backline is not very defence orientated based on past performances... We could easily lose if defensive structure isn't up to scratch

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the kennels reaction if Reynolds out plays Flanagan.
This is a given,Reynolds can actually kick and has more than a nothing inside pass in his game.

Looking forward to seeing the new defensive structures particularly on the edge where we been poor for 5 years
It's okonbur, he's rushing in the moment he feels a lick of pressure

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yuck, they get 2 of the c***iest c***s to talk shit on fox....

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting to see if Averillo can cut it as a centre. If not, probably reserve grade.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see if Averillo can cut it as a centre. If not, probably reserve grade.
He has played at least a dozen games in first grade centre I reckon and I think he has great potential there. Last year before he got moved to fullback he scored a double against the dragons playing right centre.

His defence needs to improve but that’s more about reading the play as opposed to his tackling technique

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Averillo was pretty average at centre tbh but this is a better team now with a better coach