Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still doesn’t equate to 60 to 80 minutes of weekly game time.

I’ve worked in other industries where many injuries are common early in a season. Race horses are the same these days where the more they race the fitter they become to reach a peak performance.

You can train as hard as you like but the improvement in fitness is huge from week to week when playing.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm waiting in anticipation for the first 'Sack Ciraldo' thread.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seems like the only thing of interest is Averillo looks likely to start in the centres. Which seems a risk based on previous performances. Perhaps Ciraldo has spotted and fixed the problem?
Other than that the whole squad will get a crack except those with injuries like you know who & those who are better off starting the season freshened up, like Burton. Which is hardly news.
Your right on past performances averillo and alamoti's defence are a weakness..if anyone is going to fix it ciraldo will.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So is it on Kayo ORWAT?

Also I don't mind the jersey? I remember mixed responses to it but it looks alright imo.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That’s one of the most uninspiring line-ups , but i get it.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Yes forgot Perham. I feel like we've named one of the stronger sides this week
Yes agree. 2nd week i imagine we will basically see the top 17 (less TPJ is my guess), but only run half of them for a limited stint just to see some game cohesion.