Bulldogs vs Rabbits rd18

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ofcourse we play them and they have clicked into gear.

any news on latrell? Would he be suspended for that high shot?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ofcourse we play them and they have clicked into gear.

any news on latrell? Would he be suspended for that high shot?
They've been hot and cold all year. Win one lose one win one lose one. They won last week hopefully lose this week.
I'm not to worried about them hopefully a dry track.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Latrell won't be suspended.
Walker, Latrell, Johnston are going to destroy our right edge of Flanno, Kiraz and Burns.
If TPJ is out (very likely) their mediocre forward pack will also dominate ours.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trell not charged

Anyone know if Burton is playing due to Origin? Was going to make a thread but here will do:smirk:

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trell not charged

Anyone know if Burton is playing due to Origin? Was going to make a thread but here will do:smirk:
He should if he doesn't get to banged up in origin. 4 day turn around.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Latrell won't be suspended.
Walker, Latrell, Johnston are going to destroy our right edge of Flanno, Kiraz and Burns.
If TPJ is out (very likely) their mediocre forward pack will also dominate ours.
Good to see you have your Mr positive face on bud :tearsofjoy:
I do think we will have to play very well your right their a tough prospect on recent games since c-face is back, who is Burns in for Catastrophey I suppose?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh looking at the draw even after our 2 recent wins I didn’t think the sharks game or this game we were likely to win but just wanted to see us continue to improve and be competitive. After this week though I’d be disappointed if we don’t clean up bottom 4 contenders titans warriors knights etc.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Liam Knight, Jacob Host, Campbell Graham, Hame Sele and Peter Mamouzelos are all injured for the rest of the season.

Alex Johnston and Mark Nicholls are injured, but may return this week.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kiraz needs to be centre burns on wing

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far from confident of a win against Soufffs, just want us to be competitive and not cop a thrashing. Soufffs at there best could trouble the Panfffers and Storm on there day but they’re nowhere near as consistent as those 2 have been in recent years. If we play well and lose by 10 or less I’m confident we can then string a few wins together when we do get a few more injured troops back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burns in my Casey and Thompson in for TPJ...That right edge is going to leak points against Souths.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
South’s are hot and cold, if they turn up against us there left side is dangerous and they will cause us a lot of trouble. If they don’t turn up there’s points for offer and we got the strike to put them to bed. In all honestly few weeks ago they looked real beatable however with latrell and walker playing how they are we’re going to have to turn up from the first minute and score two early on.

Malla

Reaction score
As long as the weather is good we are a chance tbh they have been OK but not convincing

In saying that I reckon the loss to Sharks prob brought us down to earth and they seem to be on the up