Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is there match highlights?
i looked on league central and hq came up with nothing. they are frothing over the bunnies eels and roosters... not a mention for us

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can watch the full game stream again on the link posted at the start of this thread
Na I can’t get into it it’s too boring knowing it means nothing. But thanks anyway. S Lachlan Lewis any good? I’d love him in our team purely for political reasons as politics is in everything these days having his dad support his son and the dogs will work great for us I reackon.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was never going to get there, but you no what, these 'second stringers' showed more pride and passion playing at Belmore than any of the Hasler coach teams that disgraced the oval before them. Good showing!
They also put the run on side on notice if you don't want your spot there is kid in the club that does and that is fucking GOLD

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Na I can’t get into it it’s too boring knowing it means nothing. But thanks anyway. S Lachlan Lewis any good? I’d love him in our team purely for political reasons as politics is in everything these days having his dad support his son and the dogs will work great for us I reackon.
Wally is his uncle

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where are all the but des hasler is a SuperCoach and we would be stupid replacing him with a rookie coach???

Are there any more des has been fans on here

When few members were crying out for change and for young guys to be given a crack under that myth, you all shot us down.

Amazing what a bit of confidence and a fresh new attitude/voice/ start will do to a proud club.

I know it’s early but I applaud Deano with what he has accomplished in just under one off season so far.

The very least we will be in every game competing and trying to score points.

Can u believe we actually had a scrum play and not a prop wasting a tackle with a cream
Puff hit up. I nearly had a stroke !!!

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cleeland should be 6
Foran 7

I think a few guys have jumped the gun with Lewis
In no way shape or form did he outshine Cleeland or a better player than him
Agreed Finchie. Lewis was good tonight but I thought Cleeland had a better all round game. He controlled the game well, is a good talker on the field and was excellent defensively. I can see both of them having long first grade careers although it is very early days.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I sat behind the posts for the second half tonight (next to a very cranky Phil Gould) and our online defence was outstanding. Better still was the talk and attitude. There was 90 seconds to go and they were screaming at each other to keep the Panthers out. Considering it was a trial and the result was in the bag, their attitude was sensational. If we get beaten this year then the opposition will have to earn it.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleeland should be 6
Foran 7

I think a few guys have jumped the gun with Lewis
In no way shape or form did he outshine Cleeland or a better player than him
Can’t agree,
Our attack looked far sharper & fluid with both JMK & Lewis . Lewis his defence has improved remarkably - impressive all round game tonight .
Not that Cleeland played badly, the other 2 were clearly better tonight

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Where are all the but des hasler is a SuperCoach and we would be stupid replacing him with a rookie coach???

Are there any more des has been fans on here

When few members were crying out for change and for young guys to be given a crack under that myth, you all shot us down.

Amazing what a bit of confidence and a fresh new attitude/voice/ start will do to a proud club.

I know it’s early but I applaud Deano with what he has accomplished in just under one off season so far.

The very least we will be in every game competing and trying to score points.

Can u believe we actually had a scrum play and not a prop wasting a tackle with a cream
Puff hit up. I nearly had a stroke !!!
That's easily the best post in God knows how long!

So....... where are they? Haha

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally... a bulldogs side that shows some pride in the colors. Its so refreshing seeing players play footy rather than the robotic bullshit Des dished out. The silver lining for us is that there is a full team of players who put their hand up to play 1st grade. Based on what I witnessed tonight a few of them will get a crack this year too. Great performance boys. I am still buzzing!!!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I saw the teams for this game, I felt sure the Panthers were going to put 60 on us & if we score that would be an achievement in itself. What I saw was a Panthers team that thought all they had to do was turn up to win. Either that or their club has some major issues. I also saw a great performance from our guys who gave it everything & want to push the 1st grade players back to ISP.

Watch out 1st grade boys, there are players out to get your spots this season & we now have a coach who will put them in if you are not performing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.