Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Many bag Cleeland but his form in NSW Cup has generally been good.. im still suprised with our roster and all the injuries the past few years he never got 1 game in NRL ahead of some others that did
I've been saying he needs to be in the top team for a long time now

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Traditionally tougher based on what? Redcliffe have been a powerhouse of Brisbane RL for decades....we will need to lift bigtime for this one. Go dogs!
I suspect it's tougher because they have multiple NRL feeder teams compared to the Queensland comp. I might be wrong with that though. I assume only three clubs have feeder teams unless Melbourne do as well as the cowboys, broncs and titans.

That said, it just means that the y talent is likely to drift to the clubs with NRL teams to step into, so while the average side might be weaker the best few could still be a match. But I hope we can get the interstate premiership as well.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If that was the case why would you risk your new 95% kicker?
Martin seems a totally committed clubman and probably volunteered/insisted he play with his mates when they got that far into the finals. I'm really impressed with his demeanour and he offers a lot more to the team than goal kicking and good lines. If he can improve his D he will be special.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Frawley broke his foot so he’s no chance and seeing as Lewis and Smith haven’t played a game since the NRL season finished I don’t think they will play either.
That's right.
No Frawls or Lewwy next week confirmed by commentator.
Woolford getting MoM has thrown up a selection drama for Georgallis as he was originally named on bench for GF but with those guys out, played very well.
Best of luck on Sunday fellas!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Martin seems a totally committed clubman and probably volunteered/insisted he play with his mates when they got that far into the finals. I'm really impressed with his demeanour and he offers a lot more to the team than goal kicking and good lines. If he can improve his D he will be special.
Martin is also the captain.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kasiano - Melbourne's best ever purchase

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Of all days to have to attend a destination wedding ... the day before.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it back in time for the game on Sunday, but NFI what time it'll be telecast.