Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear on my name and the names of the ancestors... That I shall walk the Way of the Mand'alor... And the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart. This is the Way.

Are you up to date with the show?
Dawg is u 12 years old?
Why watching Star Trek n dat.

This is the kennel. We about Scarface, Stallone, Goodfellas, Sopranos. This is the Bankstown Lebanon way.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a feeling that bench will change come gameday. My prediction is either Waddell or Okunbur to start with RFM to the bench. I know some on here would lose their minds if that happened but it makes sense to me.

Also, I get the pushback on Reynolds from people. But I understand the coach’s thinking here. 2 things we’ve lacked in the back end of games: composure in the spine and energy. You could make the case Reynolds isnt the most composed player in the world but his experience in closing out games is still invaluable. The energy thing is not even a debate with Reynolds, even his haters would admit that.
So not saying it isn’t a risk, but there’s method to the madness here.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dawg is u 12 years old?
Why watching Star Trek n dat.

This is the kennel. We about Scarface, Stallone, Goodfellas, Sopranos. This is the Bankstown Lebanon way.
Arent you 12?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m hoping we can get to winning ways. I m predicting 1-12 win and Flanagan to make 3 runs for 10 metres .

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude. You are so terribly misinformed that it's not even funny.
Cuz I hope u 12 because an adult waving around a wand like a light sabre quoting Star Trek is…. Magnet for these criminals who wants a quick roll for soem pokie money.
I do not want u to be in a situation where Abdul got the 9mm against your temple fleecing u phone, wallet, cigarillos and gold Chains.
Also cmon dis geeky AF

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you talk me through what you were thinking?
We had a halves issue. We still do.
In 20/21 we had Flanno and Wakeman and no one else.
Halvesxthatxlaxk ingredients to be halves.

Before the thugg life I was one of the best halves. Quick. Skilful. Pass both left and right with a spiral, grubber game, chip, long kick and flick pass.
The dogs needed me and probably still do.
I never set out to be a superstar, just a depth player to hold the fort until a superstar arrives and I was better than Wakeman and Flanno. Maybe get a nice contract as a reward to take to Lebanon in my late 30s.
I started going gym and getting cut and halfway through 21 I started playing gridiron for fitness and I was eyeing off Mounties.
I had a few meetings with Mulholland, and met Barrett and things were doing ok.
Covid delayed it and then Mulholland ducking died on me and Barrett got sacked, Mounties got dumped and I lost my link to the club,
I did have a meeting with Gould and he looked at me like a I was a friggin idiot and advised I get into coaching.
I have been down to one session as a work experience type thing and was pulling uo the boys. I told Jackson he was playing like shit and he quit two weeks later.
I’m not saying I pushed him but just timing was lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't rate him at all but he has looked physically better this year in reserve grade.
he isnt a world beater but he is primed for first grade and has already had a good taste of it... dont understand it.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has to be the lightest bench in the history of rugby league…….
What has Topine done? Can’t buy a game…..
Cam knows best! We’ve got this. Dogs by 12

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw that Steve Prices son is debuting for Cowboys?! Wtf Bulldogs. How did that happen? How does a club legends son not come through our system? Was he ever in our system? All legitimate questions. Also i get how these things happen but come on!

mandingo

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is our true test the cowboys can barely field a team I'm expecting a big win this weekend

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cuz I hope u 12 because an adult waving around a wand like a light sabre quoting Star Trek is…. Magnet for these criminals who wants a quick roll for soem pokie money.
I do not want u to be in a situation where Abdul got the 9mm against your temple fleecing u phone, wallet, cigarillos and gold Chains.
Also cmon dis geeky AF
Dude, you need some help. Seriously, I'm quoting Star Wars, and I'm sure the kennel doesn't mind me doing it. BTW, whose Abdul is he your best mate or something?

Last edited: